exposing little smut and something wrong

-Ariana's POV-

We just sat up there in silence, me wrapped in his arms, for a good couple minutes before we both threw on some try underwear. Also I threw on a black tank top that showed my stomach, a pair of VS yoga pants and threw my hair up in a ponytail. Sean on the other hand just threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Before we could walk downstairs I took a couple really deep breaths, and with Sean's Hand in mine we walked downstairs.

Sounds where coming from the kitchen so when Sean was headed towards the kitchen I half dragged him towards the living room instead. "Ariana what are you doing?" he half laughed.

I didn't exactly answer using my words. Instead I 'sat him down' on one of the big comfy chairs and sat down in his lap. He certainly didn't complain about that and wrapped his arms tight around me as I laid my head on his chest.

"We don't need to say much. Most of it we can leave to the obvious. But we can say something like that we want to keep it private for now." I half whispered.

He kissed my head "anything that makes you comfortable love"

That made me smile and blush all at once. Him calling me 'love' idk why but it just seems so... so.... Natural. Like this was supposed to happen.

"Sean?"

" Yeah love? What's on your beautiful mind?" his hands where rubbing circles on my back

"Mm, next week I have a performance at the VMA's in LA. Could you possibly somehow go with me?" I was kind of worried, idk if it was weird or to much maybe?

(A/N btw I skipped the TCA. She still won that award but I'm going to pretend that happened like a month ago)

His hand gently touching my skin sent tingles trough my body. "I would love that. Especially as you're leaving for like two months of promo. I'm going to spend all week with you." Leaning down he peeked my lips witch made me giggle like I'm in 5th grade.

"Awe look at the lovebirds!" everyone walked into the room. "I haft to say this is more freaking adorable than I could ever imagine."

Sean and me laughed. "You have really been thinking about this Alexa haven't you?"

I looked up at Sean. "Maybe we should just tell them. Its not like we are telling the whole world. Baby steps?" it sounded more like a question

He just kissed my head and nodded. I scrunched my nose wanting more. Taking it up in my own hands I peaked his lips. It was actually more like a genuine kiss than a peek actually. Regardless his soft steady lips stayed on mine moving in sync for a good couple seconds.

Alexa was grinning from ear to ear when we pulled away. "I guess that answer all my questions." She raised an eyebrow

"It should. But guys we really don't want this to get out to the world. At least before we know what this is. So if you could all please don't say anything to anyone that would be really nice." Sean could feel I was tense so he slightly rubbed my neck with his fingertips.

They all nodded and agreed not to say anything before they sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

** Skipping a couple days ahead and they are back in LA**

"Baby girl? Do you want to go out with me tonight?" we where laying on the couch in Sean's house cuddling.

My hand went up his shirt feeling up his abs. "I would love that" I peeked his now exposed stomach and he moaned slightly, causing me to giggle

"You like that huh?" I peaked his stomach twice more before I laid my head on his chest. "But what did you have in mind for tonight?" curiosity stroke me.

His hand crept slightly down to the hem of my shirt, slightly pulling it halfway up my back and started to tenderly stroke patterns on my back. "I was thinking we maybe could go see a movie?"

A slight moan escaped my lips from his touch on my back "sounds like a Date to me"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

** Attention slightly smut but nothing that's too much**

Another moan escaped my lips causing him to chuckle.

Well I couldn't hold out anymore so I quickly flipped over so I was laying across his chest kissing him with so much passion, which he returned happily.

We sat up slightly so I was now in his lap straddling him, with his hands going up my shirt pulling it over my head. Returning the favor I did the same thing.

A loud moan escaped my lips as his lips went to my neck, nibbing and sucking at it. I'm so going to have a big hickey later.

Both our heartbeats where so speed up you could probably hear it from afar.

His lips went back to mine waiting once and his hand brushed my boob, on top of the bra but still caused me to moan.

"Ariana" he mumbled in between moans and kisses "we should probably stop" he peaked my lips a couple times before he pulled away pressing our foreheads together.

- Sean's POV-

"Why?" she seemed really sad

When I went to brush my hand over her hair she pulled further away, in fact she stood up and pulled her shirt over her head.

I was about to say something, when she beat me too it "just forget it". Before I could say anything or get to her she was already out the door.

"What the hell is going on!?" I half shouted out to myself.

I know for sure there is something else than not agreeing to sex, there is for sure something wrong. And it breaks my heart not knowing what it is or how to help her.

______________________________---

:O clif hanger there.

why is ariana so sad or mad?

is it at sean or is something else going on?

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina