the rain before the storm

- Ariana's POV - 

Today is the last show on this leg of the honeymoon tour and I'm both sad and existed. Im existed to have a little break and really have a talk with Sean but sad to not be touring for a wile too so its bittersweet. 

Since me and Sean talked things seem fine I guess but its still something iffy going on and I just cant put my finger on what it is. And yet again he is begin distant which is starting to worry me a lot. 

«Hey hey there Ari!» Justin comes all happily into my dressing room «fancy seeing you today. How you doing?» 

«Im doing okay I guess» 

Immediately he looks worried «only okay? Something wrong? You fighting with Sean again?» 

«No he is just being distant again.. I just cant figure out whats wrong I guess... I'm hoping that when I get back to LA we can have a proper talk and work it out for real this time» I shrug my shoulders like its no big deal when in reality its tearing me apart

«You sure you can work it out? I mean you never know what the future holds right?» he says wile kinda laughing but in a nervous funny way 

I scrunch my eyebrows «you okay Justin? Did you want to talk about something?» 

Just as he was about to answer a stage worker came hurrying over to me «miss Grande you where supposed to be in hair & makeup 10minutes ago!» 

«Oh sorry, ill come with you now no problem» turning to Justin I smile apologetic «hold that trough Justin we can talk after the show.. Good luck! I mean... break a leg.. Yeah I'm gonna go now» I say nervous as hell before I dart down the hall following the stage worker 

****

Problem ends and the stage lift goes down taking me and my dancers under the stage. Its an overwhelming feeling I'm feeling the excitement of having a little break but the sadness its the end of the north American leg of the tour. But either way I'm just existed for this all to continue, this tour, future tours and to share this with Sean this whole life ahead of me is the best feeling. Well thats if we work it out I mean.. Its complicated but I'm just ready to really try save this relationship. 

Skipping trough the hallways around the venue I bump into Justin as I turn the corner «oh my god sorry! Im so sorry I wasn't looking» I ramble 

«Ariana its fine, I was actually looking for you» he looks nervous and hopeful, reaching forward he takes his hand in mine «Ariana.. I... would you like to go do dinner with me tonight? I just really want to go out with you. On a.... On a date» 

A date... a date... Justin just asked me out on a date... a freaking date and I'm speechless.. For some reason a little part of me gets existed? But the other is even more confused than ever. Feeling every feeling tears start to tickle down my face. «Im sorry Justin I just can't» 

«Ariana I feel something for you. I don't know what it is but I would like to get a chance to figure it out. And I know you feel something for me too. Just please give me a chance to prove to you I can be your everything.» he says almost desperate as he holds onto my arm tighter 

Now sobbing I say «Justin I just cant.. I have a boyfriend.. I shouldn't be feelings these things I do.. I just I'm confused but I just cant.. I got to go back to LA back to Sean! He is waiting for me and I'm going to do everything in my power to save the relationship. I just cant.. Im sorry» 

Pulling me closer to him he is crying too «please Ariana just give me a chance. It could be an us. You don't have a relationship to save back in LA there is nothing to save. Its been over for a wile and you're upset around the clock. Just please Ariana» 

«I gotta try save my relationship Justin I love him. I love him so much. Im sorry but I gotta go» I say as I try pulling away from him grip «Justin let me go» now I'm full on bawling crying hysterically «please Justin just let me go» at last I managed to get out of his tight desperate grip and half run down the hall leaving him standing there crying alone.. 

____________________—

I update every: 

200 read 

20 votes 

10 comments 

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl 

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter) 

Tumblr: 1999christina 

-Xoxo Christina