showers, interruptions and tears

-Ariana´s POV-

My eyes flutter open when I feel the sun on my skin. I can also feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around me from behind protecting me. That made a big smile spread across my lips cause I know who it is, and I do remember our little agreement from last night on the beach!

I turn around and see he is awake to “hi, why didn’t you wake me?” I peaked his lips quickly.

He brushed his thumb down my chin “you look so peaceful when you sleep. Besides you where so tired yesterday I didn’t want you to get less sleep cause I woke you up. And also I really don’t mind just laying here with you in my arms” he kissed my forehead.

Another smile spread across my lips “if that’s so, I wouldn’t mind you staying in here with me the whole time you’re here.” I rolled over so now I was laying flat across his chest, my hands on either side of his face.

“I would love nothing more than that” he peeked my lips softly and gently.

“Mm” I mumbered before I got up. “Well I haft to take a shower”

He pouted his lips and dragged me playfully back in bed “don’t leave me here all alone”

I raised an eyebrow and smirked “then come shower with me then” his eyes lit up

After eyeing me suspicious for a good 20seconds to see if I meant it or not, which I really did btw. I mean who wouldn’t want to shower with him! “That my lady is a grate idea!”

He stood up too and we walked hand in hand into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower to let it heat up, and put two towels on the counter for later. Also from a cupboard I grab some man shower gel that I keep for Frankie cause Sean probably doesn’t want to smell like a girl.

After setting the shower gel just inside the shower that was starting to get hot I walk over to Sean who has been eyeing what I’ve been doing.

“Now. What are we going to wear tho?” I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked “well the boyish side of me would suggest nothing. But the gentleman side of me suggests that you go put on a bra. Cause I don’t think you´re ready for something else right now, and its not like I haven’t seen you in your underwear. Its practically just like a bikini”

I giggled “you´re such a gentleman” I peeked his cheek. And the fact that he wanted it, if it ever happened to be special really makes me see how good of a guy he is.

So I speed out of the room and into my closet, take of my shirt, grab a bra and put it on before I dart right back to where Sean still stood put. He was still smiling and took my hand gently, and walked me to the shower helping me in.

He gets in after me and looks the glass shower door behind him before wrapping his arms around me from behind kissing my shoulder. That kiss sent sparks all trough my body and it took a lot of me to suppress a moan.

I grab Frankie’s bottle of shower gel and take some into my hand, and turn around looking at Sean. A shy smile crept up on my face before I laid my hands on his bare chest starting to wash him in.

“This is really nice btw Ariana. You know being able to be this little clothed without like doing anything you know? Just having a moment without it having to lead to anything else. Cause I don’t want you to think I don’t want to. Anything like that. I do really want to, but I want it to be perfect. And the right timing.” his warm hand was stroking over my head lovingly wile I went down his body washing him.

Seconds later I stood back up “for sure. And I think it’s really nice you actually talk to me about how you feel. I´ve never felt, or had anything like that before.” I peaked his cheek before I handed him my shower gel.

When he opened she shower gel up a scent of vanilla and roses hit us, “this smells really good btw. No wonder why you always smells like heaven.” a blush rose to my cheeks and I looked down for a second before I looked him straight in the eye.

He squirted some into his hand and started rubbing it all in all over my body. Before he stood up and turned me around letting the water pour over us wile he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

We stood there in silence for a good couple minutes, only movement that was made was when he occasionally kissed my shoulder or my neck.

But our peace and quiet was suddenly stopped when the bathroom door burst open “Ariana, are you in here? We can’t find Sean – OH MY GOD!”

Out of pure reflex we both turned around in the second seeing Alexa, Jones, Brian and Scott all staring wide eyed with open mouth at us.

“Mm… would you mind giving us like 5minutes and we will be downstairs?” this was not good at all. I really hope that didn’t ruin our chances on actually keeping this private.

They didn’t need much more before they all turned around and darted out of the door. Myself I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and sitting down on the floor with my head in my hands. Even a couple tears rolled down my face.

Sean could obviously sense I wasn’t okay. I could hear him turning of the shower and wrapping a towel around himself before he picked me up from the ground. He carried me over to my bed and sat down with me in his lap, holding me tight to his chest.

 “Baby girl, its okay. Please don’t cry” he kissed my head and held me tighter “they are your friends, we don’t need to tell them everything about us, but we can tell them what’s going on and that we want to keep it private? They will understand that baby girl”

I wipe my tears away and look into his eye that is filled with love and worry, worry for me. “You sure?” still a bit unsure.

“Positive Ari bear. They love you”.

____________________________---

I’m loving the way I made Sean this sweet-hearted Gentleman! It’s so freaking adorable! It’s like puppy love!

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina