soar frankie advising and a bet

im so so proud of ariana! she got nominated for a grammy! like thats amazing! im so so happy for her! 

**

in other news next week will also be lagging updates. please bare with me, im in the middle of midterms  thats really important. this is the last chapter that i preemade but ill try and stock up again this weekend! 

________________-----

-Ariana's POV-

"Hey baby girl you okay?" Sean sat completely still as the water rained over us on the shower floor, not wanting to hurt me again.

"It really hurts," I cried out into his chest.

Worry spread across his face "what hurts baby girl? Tell me and I'll do everything I can to help you, I promise." Slightly panicking by now.

Looking up into his eyes I wimp out "my--- my core and my thighs"

"Oh baby girl I'm so, so sorry" standing up with me in his arms. We where still in the shower and naked btw. In between that hot sex session we actually had managed to take that shower we where supposed to.

Turning of the shower he carried me out of the shower, carefully setting me on the counter, grabbing a towel and wrapped it around me.

Before he got another towel for himself drying his body. "Now baby girl. Sit there still for a second. I'll go put some clothes on then ill come help you get some clothes on okay?"

I just nodded and he kissed my temple before he disappeared back into the bedroom.

Two short minutes later he come back fully dressed in pants and a t-shirt with clothes for me in his hand.

"I got something that seemed light so it wont hug your body in the parts that hurt"

Lifting me carefully down standing on the floor he helped me put on some underwear, a body hugging tank top that shows of some of my stomach, some loose sweatpants, pairing it all with some big fuzzy socks. We only brushed my hair, blow-dried it before throwing it up in a loose ponytail.

"Do you want me to carry you downstairs?" omg downstairs there is people there!

"Mm Sean what are we going to tell them? It isn't like I'm going to tell my them I had hot steamy sex with my boyfriend in the shower. Noir am I going to tell them we have had sex---- a lot---- multiple times---- many times ---- in the last 24h or so. I love them but that is between me and you." I half laughed but he could tell I was serious

Standing close to me, lightly running his fingers down my waist he spoke "we don't need to tell them any of that beautiful. But sooner or later they're going to figure it out when they notice you're hurting. How about I carry you downstairs and if they ask we'll just say that you're soar, we don't need to give them more explaining than that." Kissing my temple he picked me up carefully bridal style carrying me down the stairs and into the living room.

"Morning Ariana, Sean. You two finally decided to get up ah?" Frankie was sitting in the big armchair watching TV.

Sean sat down on the couch with me still in his arms when I spoke to Frankie "morning Frankie. Yeah"

Frankie looked us up and down and he for sure saw the pained look on my face even tho it only was there for a split second "you that soar ah baby sis?"

"FRANKIE!" slightly grossed out by my brothers interest in my sex life. "Ewe---- that's--- that's non of your business!"

He held his hands up pretending to defend himself "I'm just saying if that was the case and you really hurt, maybe a trip to the gynecologists office wouldn't be a bad idea. No need to try and talk your way out of it really. You two are really terrible of trying to hide what nasty stuff you're up to. With all that--- well lets call it noise---- I would be surprised if you wasn't soar to be honest." Struggling his shoulders like taking about my core was no big deal.

" Thank you for your advice Frankie. But i'ma wait and see if it gets any better." Cuddling into Sean's shoulder kissing his neck.

Frankie stands up to leave the room "oh and by the way Ariana those hickeys all over your neck isn't helping you trying to hide it. Nona and mommy is on their way here and if I was you I would try to cover your neck up and find a better excuse to be hurting than a lot of sex.... I'm just saying. They haven't heard what you guys have been up to cause they stayed at Nona's apartment. Thank god for that else they would probably be traumatized."

After Looking awkwardly around for a second I look back at Frankie watching him leave the room "thanks"

Leaning up I kissed Sean's lips twice "so miss thing I'm gonna try walking up to cover my neck with some makeup. But we should talk about this cause we have been having a lot of sex. Which I love but my core doesn't think it's a good idea."

As I get up as stretch my legs, my core actually feeling a little better he speaks "baby girl I agree I don't want you to be hurting. We could do a bet tho?" he wiggled his eyebrows

"What kind of a bet are we talking about here exactly?"

"Well we have been having a lot of sex right." I nod "and we both enjoy it and want it" I nod again biting my lip seductively "well we could have a sex bet to see who could hold on the longest, and who caved first. Basically the first one that asks for sex lost. Teasing as in everything but touching the others parts is allowed."

Reaching out my hand I shook his "you're so on" waking away wile I take my top of swaying my hips.

_____________________________-----

I update every:

100 read

8 votes

5 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina