an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande

-Ariana´s POV- 

I pull up the driveway to my house and see there is multiple cars there. Who is here! I really don’t need manny people around me right now! I say as tears where rolling down my face. The whole ride home they have been sliding down my face. 

Looking a little closer at the cars I see its at least Frankie and Mommy which is good I could need them around right now. But I trough Frankie was meeting up with his BB friends? You know what Im to broken and just exhausted to care right now. 

I use my key to get into the house and I car hear lots of laughter coming from the living room but it stopped dead in it tracks. They know someone is here. Crap… 

Mommy comes into our entrance as I’m about to walk up the stairs «Ariana. Sweetheart?» she says as sweet as ever. 

«Mommy?» I wimp out 

«Oh sweetie!» she says as I dart down the stairs and into her arms and start bawling my eyes out. «Its okay Sweetheart. You will always be okay.» 

(A/N omg I’m crying writing this don’t think it helps that I’m listening to «sad song» by ´We the kings´ wile writing too. Omg just sobbing.) 

«Mommy» I sob out «i don’t know if I can do it anymore. Its just getting a lot. Its a lot to wrap my mind around» 

She holds my shoulders and look into my eyes «listen to me. No matter what you will always have your family behind you who loves you so much! Whatever you decide to do about your relationship we will stand behind you no matter what. We all love Sean but we will always love you more.» 

«I love him Mommy! I love him so much but I just…» I cant even finish my sentence and I start to cry and sob harder. 

-Frankie´s POV- 

Im sitting in the living room with my friends from BB. We are most of the cast here actually. Its nice to all get together. «Frankie whats the sobbing coming from the entrance?» Nicole looked kinda worried. 

Suddenly I get worried something happened to mom or something «i don’t know but I´ll go look.» just as I get to the door between the living room and entrance I see by beautiful, strong and talented little sister broken into a million pieces. And it breaks my heart right there. 

I turn to my friends and say «its Ariana I just need to deal with this, ill be back» they all give me apologizing looks and I practically run towards Ariana. 

She is loosing it. Literately loosing it she is a mess. My poor little sister is broken. I pick her up into my arms and carry her upstairs with mommy following close behind.. 

What the hell got her this upset?!

-Sean´s POV- 

«Eh Sean?» Zeno is standing in the doorway to the studio with a note in his hand. «I just went to grab some water and I found this. You may want to take a look»