grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out

Saw in the last chapter that the majority of you all wants me to go down a certain route so I will. But again I haft to tie up other things and sew that storyline in. But I will try to make it work. It will for sure be a challenge for me tho but still. But anyhow it will still be a min too tho. But I’ve been thinking about maybe not making it into a sequel and just continue to write it in this chapter? Then I could kinda make it happen a little sooner too.

So I’ve been thinking that I’m just going to continue writing it all in this same book until you all don’t want to read it anymore. Like we could literately get to chapter 200for all I care really. I just love to write this fanfic. 

So I think I just decided with myself that I will not separate the books I will just try to work that certain storyline into the book. Does that sound good? 

-

(A/N pahah I was feeling really awkward starting this chapter as I had AINE playing in the background like I’m writing about her current love life with her duet with her ex playing in the background) 

-Ariana´s POV- 

Soft lips are pressed agaings mine like silk and my eyes flutter open. «Morning baby girl. You sure passed out last night after the fifth round» there was Sean as handsome as ever smirking at me. Still naked from yesterdays shenanigans I cuddle up close to his chest «You sure know how to wore me out» 

«Mm» he kisses the top of my head and let his hands travel down my body landing on my butt «you know I could wore you out some more if you want to take a shower with me before we haft to get up? Its still early so mamma won’t be up yet anyway» 

Bitting my lip I look into his eyes «yeah?» he just wink at me 

As we area about to head into the bathroom my phone goes off. Thats strange I’m off until tomorrow. I peek Sean´s cheek and tell I’m to get in the shower and that I will be right there with him in a sec. 

Ariana - Hallo? 

Joe - Hi Ariana good morning to you. 

Joe is my publicist if you didn't know. But he usually don’t call me at these hours whats going on? 

Ariana - oh hi Joe! Whats up? Is something wrong or something? 

Joe - just called to tell you some existing news I trough you would like. 

Ariana - yeah? 

Joe - you got two grammy nominations! 

My heart stopped. Not literately of course but it could as well done it. 

Ariana - ww.. What did you just say?