telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy

So lucky me is Sick again and basicley just laying on the couch watching tv...... But decided to post this chapter as a new years gift to you all. It's the last chapter i stocked up with his weekend tho.. Anyhow just wanted to wish you all a happy new year :)

-Ariana's POV-

My eyes flutter open and I try twisting around but I'm being held in place by Sean's arms. It made me happy how he stayed over last night, I feel a lot more safe with his arms wrapped around me.

«Morning Baby girl» he mumbled as be burrowed his head into my hair pulling me closer. By back is pressed against his naked torso making shivers shot all trough my body. I can feel I'm wearing some panties and an oversized T-shirt probably Sean's as it smells like him. Not wearing a bra either so he must have taken it of last night. I really don't remember much from after we left the studio.

«Morning my man» turning around in his arms I peek his lips. We both have morning breath who isn't too pleasant but I don't care. His lips always taste good either way. «Mmm my lady, your man is at your disposal» he winked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Rolling over so I'm on top of him, straddling him slightly pressing my body down on his parts because I know that drives him crazy.

«Mm as much as I would love to do this with you right now we haft to get up and go downstairs to talk to your mother. Definitely later tho!» kissing my head he carefully toll me over so I'm laying on the bed before he gets out of bed.

I pout «we can talk to my mom later.» rubbing my legs together already wet. Damn it!

He runs his hand over his head and walk over to my bed sitting down on the edge of it. «We really need to talk to Joan. But I don't want you to be frustrated either. How about I help you right now, then we go and talk to your mother before we come back here and ill make love to you? Yeah?»

I nod in agreement as he pull the T-shirt over my head butterfly kissing down my body towards my panties.

** An hour later**

After Sean 'helped' me I put on a new pair of panties and a onsie before we walk downstairs hand in hand. Sean seemed slightly nervous and its really bothering me. Normally he wouldn't have turned down sex like that. He would have agreed with me to talk to my mom later but this seemed important and its worrying me slightly.

Walking into the living room mommy is sitting there on one of the couches looking like she was waiting for us. «Hi Ariana, hi Sean. Did you two sleep well»

She too looked suspicious «yeah. But can you two tell me whatever it is that your hiding from me» crossing my arms across my chest I realize that they're hiding something!

I sit down on the couch next to Sean but with some space between us as I realize that he has been keeping something from me. «Calm down Ariana, its going to be alright.» my mom tries to soother me.

«Its going to be alright when the two of you tell me what you're hiding»

She sighs as she hands Sean her phone. «Whats going on momma» now my anger was turning into worry.

«Come over here baby» Sean gestures for me to come closer to him. I obey and slides under his arm leaning my head on his shoulder «can you tell me now?»

He hands me the phone before lightly lifting me into his lap so my legs where on the couch

I start reading the Mail thats open on the phone..

To Ariana Grande guardian Joan Grande

From Attorney Jill Evans from Hollywood-LA attorneys