last couple of months and reunited!

happy thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate that! i don't cause i live in Norway but still happy thanksgiving for those who celebrate! 

also just a little heads up I'm currently starting midterms. tomorrow actually i have my first one, and i have been doing prep for that one all day. so! that will say i wont be as active on here for the next two weeks or so. there will be updates for sure! i have premade a lot! but i have about 5 midterms 4 written and one spoken. that plus a prep day for each one of the five. on top of that i haft to do a lot of the prep at home too. and all this mixed with piano, other homework(even tho i don't do homework but i pretend i do) and just other personal stuff so... bottom line is i just didn't want to leave you all in the dark on whats going on ;) 

-Ariana's POV-

** Couple months later (late October)**

A lot have happened these last couple of months. I preformed at the VMA's, dropped my album, been bombarded with all these crazy rumors.

Been all over the place la, New York, Seattle, Australia, japan, London, Paris, Sweden just all over the world.

But this isn't the only thing that's happened of course.

Sean and me are stronger than ever. In fact I'm currently in Florida for a week off, and he is coming here later today actually.

Did I mention Frankie is home from BB? He did so well and I think he made some lifelong friends. I've meet a bunch of them that's really nice but a lot of them are also fame whores....

Also the police investigated the whole leather thing and advised me to contact a lawyer so I did. Turns out what they did are a pretty mayor crime actually.

So currently my team is working with my lawyer to figure out what we are going to do. If we wanted to we got get Jai's visa taken back, and both perez and Jennette's web pages taken down. And on top of all that we could get a restraining order. Plus many other options too of Couse.

But as I said my team is working out the best possible solution for me. But we did file tho, it's not out to the public and they're not allowed to talk about it.

So as of right now their not allowed to contact me or anyone in my circle in any way. Witch is comforting.

Well anyhow back to current time I'm laying in my childhood bed at home in Boca, and I just finished a live chat.

It's going to be nice having a couple days off to spend with my loved once before I leave for Europe again.

I'm preforming and nominated at the EMA's. then I'm going on a one-day trip to Madrid. Then Berlin where I'm getting an award and preforming. Lastly I'm going to Amsterdam to preform on 'the voice Holland'.

All before I jet back to New York to watch Frankie on Broadway. I'm so proud of him for booking this roll!

"Ariana! Guess who's pulling up?" Frankie yell from downstairs. I knew exactly who it was so I jumped out of bed running downstairs and out the door to greet Sean.

When he saw me he had a big smile on his face. It was an amazing feeling when I jumped into his arms, him catching me perfectly.

By now some tears where rolling down my face and I buried my head in his neck kissing it twice.

He was holding me up by my thighs. Probably would have held my tush if we where alone.

"I've missed you so much" I planted a short but loving, tender kiss on his lips

Pressing me closer to him he peeked my lips as well "missed you too baby girl you've got no idea"

Setting me down on my feet's we didn't break the embrace as our arms where wrapped around each other my head resting perfectly on his chest.

"Mm not to ruin the mood lovebirds but we should get inside, there is rain coming" my mom where looking at us with an approving look

The fact that my mom approves of us is the best thing ever; she was never really approving of my relationship with jai the second time around. But she tolerated it cause he made me happy.

Truth be told I don't think she liked him the first time around either. In the start she did for sure. But around the time right after 'the way'came out I could tell she disapproved of Jai.

I totally get where she was coming from tho. He was a douche but I was so blinded by 'love'. And he was way to immature for it to ever go anywhere serious.

Btw did I fail to mention me and Sean came out as a couple, like officially? It happened wile I was in London, I was asked if we where together and answered yes.

When we all walk into the house Sean and me try to sneak upstairs.

"Where do you two think you're going?" Frankie was standing on the top of the stairs with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Mm... to my room?"

He looked us up and down "alright. But no--- well who am I kidding you'll do whatever you want anyway. Please be careful with my sister Sean" he put a protective hand on my shoulder.

To embraced to know what to do I drag Sean with me towards my room.

Shouting back at Frankie "love you Frankie" who just laughed back "love you too"

As soon as Sean close the door behind him I press him up againgst the door kissing him with a lot of passion

Ups! Actually he hadn't looked the door yet and it smashed shut. They could probably hear it down but that was the last thing on my mind right now.

But what was on my mind was to remember to lock the door, witch I managed as we kissed.

His hands went to my waist roaming it as his tongue traced my bottom lip.

I tugged on his T-shirt signaling for him to take it off, witch he gladly did.

Just holding me in his arms, our foreheads together "you sure you want this Ariana? It's all up to you? I know you're not a virgin but it will still be the first time we are together like that"

A shy innocent smile crept up on my lips "I want you to make love to me"

______________________________--

Oh yeah! I did that! Bet some of you are looking forwards to that next chapter :P.

Anyway.

Did you all like it tho?

Tell me what you think.

I'm always open for new ideas btw.

Also I decided to take a time jump just cause it closer to now time so when we do get bits and pieces of real info I can wave it into this story.

__________________________________---

I update every:

100 read

8 votes

5 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina