Love is truly all we need

Im sorry its been a wile since last update I've been dealing with alot. Was going to update yesterday but due to something my hand was sore n swollen, it still is but now my arms are sore n swollen too. Anyhow I suck up the pain for a couple moments so I could finish this chapter for you all.

_______________________________-

- Ariana's POV -

«NO SEAN STOP IT!» I'm laughing my ass of as Sean is tickling wile I squirm around on my bed. Getting on top of me he straddle by waist and pin my arms over my head «hmm what to do with you» I get kinda nervous. Like this seems more sexual than playful tbh. Part of me wants to get it on but another part of me is still scared.

His hands make their way tenderly down my body to the hem of my shirt before he slowly but sensually pull it over my head. Pressing his body against mine he leaves soft wet kisses all over my neck making my eyes flutter close letting a slightly moan escape my lips.

«Sean» I try to say as sternly as I can but its really hard. «Mm?» he mumbles in between kissing my neck.

«We should stop» immediately as I say that he practically jumps of me. Its kinda strange but in a way kinda sweet too.

«Im sorry. I shouldn't have.» the look on his face is a mixture of confused, scared and worried.

«Its okay, its fine. But I'm just not quite there yet. Eah... an.. And we need to get ready soon too. We're going to the Grammys today!» wow slick Ariana, trying to change the subject but you haft to do it in an awkward way.. Stupid Ariana.

«Hey» Sean walks over to where I'm now standing trapping me in his arms «don't let your mind overthink. It will be fine. Ill be right there with you»

«I know. Thats the only part of it thats keeping me together»

***

So we are at this hotel room nearby the venue to get ready. We just got in here after I had to do one last rehearsal at the venue. This is something big, really existing. Not only am I nominated for two awards I'm preforming! Thats a big deal! Its not really about wining for me, I've got years to come to hopefully get one. Right now just being recognized and respected my the academy as an artist is more than enough.

Thats the difference between me and other artists. Im not in this to win an award, frankly not winning only makes me work even harder. Its not about wining a pice of metal on a wooden block, its about the arts, the music and sharing what I love more than anything.

Wile other artists, yes I'm looking at you Demi and fifth harmony, etc they think their entitled to it. Think that thats the end goal, what their striving for. But thats not going to get them anywhere. You haft to do this for you, not for anybody else, thats how you will come out successful in the end.

Its not about the price at the end of the road, its about the journey.

«You seem lost in thought beautiful. You okay?» Sean say to me from the chair he is sitting in across the room looking as concerned for my well begin as ever. Im currently getting my hair & makeup done btw.

«Yeah I'm fine I guess. Just a lot on my mind.»

Im looking foardward to preforming but I'm also really nervous. This is by far the biggest thing I've done in my entire career. Also luckily me my voice is not feeling too good today either. Im just scared I'm going to mess up big time.

Sean moves his chair so he is sitting in front of me «you don't look fine. Looks like something is weighing on your mind heavily.» I melt into his soft chocolate brown eyes and all my worries kinda get pushed to the side. Taking his hand in mine I play with his fingers keeping my mind occupied with how perfect his fingers are.