EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?

- Ariana's POV-

«ARIANA» «ARIANA» «OVER HERE ARIANA» «SMILE THIS WAY ARIANA» «LIKE THAT YES»

Screams is coming at me from all sides. Fans behind me and paparazzi in front. If you haven't guessed already I'm at the red carpet for the EMA's. Im lucky that I'm one of the first to walk it so it isn't too crowded.

Im wearing a long black gown with cutouts and this mesh thing in the neck area. It really hugs my body in all the right places and makes it looks like I got some curves. The necklace Sean gave me is turned backwards as I didn't want to take it of but it didn't go with my dress. My hair is straight down and my makeup is light but not too light.

Griffin my rode manager is following me down the carpet. Sending me from interview to interview wile making sure they aren't asking anything they aren't allowed too. I don't really have anything Im not willing to answer but my management and label have some stuff they don't want me to be talking about and stuff. People think its some sort of a diva demand but it really isn't in my control. Most things inst.

«Ariana you have a lot of collaborations on your album. From 'the weekend' to 'a$ap Ferge' to 'zedd'. Does... does Sean have anything to do with the collaborations» the interviewer at the end of the line asked.

After giggling for a second I respond «no he is usually very supportive of my... my collaborations. I just pick who I'm a fan of. Not necessarily who people expect me to work with»

That was the last question so Griffin escorted me backstage «you okay? Seem a bit tense, kinda shaken up»

«Yeah I'm okay. Red carpets just shake me up a bit. They also asked a question about Sean that made me giggle. It took a lot of me to not blush. Im sure I went all gooey eyed. Omg I really don't want to watch that back»

Walking into my dressing room my whole styling team is there ready to get me ready for the performance. We didn't have much time just about an hour or so. Getting behind this curtain thing sammy helps me open the dress in the back but step out from the curtain when I'm about to take it of. Understandably as I'm 100% nude under the dress. He has seen me naked... or partly naked. Just in a thong.. anyhow that was for a fitting tho its all for work. But if its avoidably we do just out of respect to everyone. I don't mind being nude I like it Nona even encourage naked sleeping. But its not like I want o be nude around everyone... if it was Sean and we where alone at the house for the day I wouldn't mind walking around butt naked. Laying on his chest.. Him touching me everywhere he would want to.. Ahh that sounds like a perfect day.

«Ariana snap out of it!» I half yelled at myself

«Eh you okay in there Ariana» came from scooter outside the curtain.

After giggling for a second slightly embraced «yeah I'm okay. I was daydreaming..Just thinking out loud»

(A/N see what I did there? If you know what artist it is and from what album comment down bellow ;) )

«Eh sammy? How am I supposed to wear this outfit exactly? Am I supposed to wear anything under? Wouldn't that show?» slightly unsure about how to put this outfit on.

I can hear him walking up to the curtain stoping outside of it «you can wear a thong under it won't show because its more layers between. Take it on then the black tights. Then you can take on the like silver performance bottoms. I will haft to help you with the top tho»

«Key thanks»

Doing as he said I put it all on. After that Sammy comes in and help me get into the top

«Ariana 15minutes» griffin calls at us «then you haft to be on stage»

Taking some deep breaths we finish dressing me and I walk out from behind the curtain. «Lets do this»