Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love

-Ariana's POV-

«Sean baby calm down and tell me whats going on. You're worrying me.» I say as panic is starting to come over me.

You see I'm currently on the phone with Sean who is in Detroit but he is crying and Im really scared of why. Ive only seen him cry once for as long as I've known him that was when I almost broke up with him. The rest he is as strong as a brick wall always there as my knight in shiny armor.

But now he seems so broken. Like someone stabbed him with a knife straight in the heart or something, its really terrifying.

«Its all going to be okay Sean. Listen to me. Take deep breaths» I take some deep breaths myself to show him what to do and he does it with me «thats good, keep on doing that. Its all going to be okay. Im right here.»

After a good 5minutes he is calmed down almost completely «now baby tell me whats going on. I cant help you if you don't tell me» I say as sweet as I can

«My... my grandma passed away... last night...» his voice cracks as he speak. My baby is really broken.

My heart breaks for him. Him and his grandma was so close and he worshiped her «I'm so sorry baby. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?»

«i.. Don't know... I just need some time to clear my head... yeah imma do that..» with that the line went dead.

This is not a good senario. Everyone knew it was just a matter of time now but it still doesn't make the pain any easier. But there isn't anything I can do. A big part of me wants to fly out right away but I know with myself I cant do that. I don't think he would of want me to as it would draw the attention towards us as a couple and this is not a time for that. And this time isn't easy for me either. This will be my first holiday without my grandpa which is already hard enough to deal with. But I got to stay strong for Sean. Now its my time to be the rock in the relationship at least for a little bit. He needs me to stay strong.

-Sean's POV-

«Who where you talking to Sean?» my bother Brett calls for me from across the living room.

«Ariana» I answer simply before I go back into my head thinking. Just even the trough of Ariana makes me a little happier, she is everything to me. She is my world. I know I will haft to call her back soon else she will be worrying sick about me but right now I just need to think. About everything.

«Why you calling her?»

I roll my eyes «cause she is my girlfriend and I wanted to let her know whats going on especially as she will understand better than anyone else.»

Brett snorts «your fucking high maintains, rich, pretty princess, superstar girlfriend? Yeah right.. She doesn't understand shit that goes down here. She is a pretty princess that always gets everything she wants just placed in her lap. I wish you would shut up about her already and focus on your own family instead of that little di*k hopper!» his voice got louder as he spoke and by the time he ended he was shouting.

That ticked me off. Like I understand he is hurting but we all are, no need to drag Ariana into it. Especially as he doesn't even know her. «You listen here Brett!» I shout back at him «Ariana is a wonderful woman who I love dearly. Don't you dare talk like that about her ever again. I focus on everyone I love in my life including my family. But just like you have your little family I have mine. And she is no 'di*k hopper' she is everything to me!»

«Boys shut up!» mom comes into the living room and look disappointingly at both of us. «Stop with the fighting. And Brett do not talk about Ariana like that. Ive meet her myself and she Is a wonderful young woman. Don't take your anger out on your brother and his girlfriend. And Sean try to understand your bother is hurting. He doesn't mean what he is saying.»