I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)

People have been asking and kinda being worried about Justin begin involved in the story. Its to make a good storyline. Its a love triangle that's going to be fun and interesting to read. Im actually almost done writing this story (i have only 4more chapters to write) and I'm working on outlining the sequel where we will see who ends up winning Arianas heart in the end (note the sequel will be on about 30 or so chapters. I already have 18/19 outlined).

But I do have a question for you all before I outline more. Who do you guys want her to end up with? Im leaving that 100% up to you all. So put your vote down on this chapter by commenting either Justin or Sean and I will count it up. Please note that if you don't vote you cant be mad or upset if who you would want isn't who she ends up with as you didnt bother voting so cant really complain either.

As for whats going to happen after this story ends completely (the sequel) I'm not 100% sure but I do have some stuff in mind.

- Ariana's POV -

Its been three weeks of tour so far. Its been okay I guess but things with Sean has been sort of weird. I mean we act like we are okay and that nothing happened but I just cant shake it off. And to make matters more complicated we are on our way to Detroit for my show there. Sean is joining me for best mistake and right there and to top that his mom and dad is coming to watch the show too. Its a lot of pressure but I just haft to suck it up and pull this off.

Things with Justin since our almost kiss has been strange. He is acting weird and I'm avoiding him as much as I can I just don't want to deal with it. Ive not told Sean about it as I just don't want to create more drama than whats already in place.

- Frankie's POV -

We are on Ariana's tour buss but she is in her room sleeping. And by we I mean me, mommy and Justin. Which gives us the opportunity to talk to Justin cause its obvious something is going on between him and Ariana.

«Justin I just haft to ask. Do you like my sister? Like like her? I just haft to know cause something is going on and I just cant tell what it is»

Justin looked scared for a moment «i do I do. Im not going to lie to you I really like her. But I know she is taken and I haft to respect that no matter how much I don't want to.»

Mommy smiles at him «you're a good guy Justin. Not gonna lie I've had my doubts but you really are a good guy. At least around us and when it comes to Ariana and we greatly appreciate that. We just don't want her to get hurt you know? We cant tell you whats right or wrong regarding her as thats her decision but if you like her and want to fight for her I don't disagree with that. Sean is a good guy too, he is a man, a grown man. But I don't think that this is healthily for her, she cries more than she smiles and she is constantly worried about something. All I'm saying is if you want to fight for her, do so.»

«Im with her on this. I like Sean too but there is always trouble in that paradise and thats not good for either of them.»

The look on Justin's face was happy he seems genuinely happy «thank you. No offense to Sean but she deserves more, she deserve better. Regardless if she wants me too or not I will always be there for her»

- Ariana's POV -

We finally arrive at the venue in Detroit and I'm beyond nervous to see Sean. Walking out of the buss and into the venue I spot Sean right away as he is looking straight at me. His look Seems tense but yet soft. Smiling big we both walk fast towards each other before we wrap one another in a tight embrace and It feels like coming home.

- Justin's POV -

I walk into the venue with Frankie, walking behind Ariana. Immediately I see Sean and the way he is looking at Ariana breaks my heart. Frankie turns to me as we both watch Ariana and Sean embrace «she is acting Justin. I can tell by her entire both language. She is scared to be alone and she is scared to not be enough for him, for him to neglect her. Its not healthily.»