slumber party, fashion show and texting

-Ariana's POV-

Its currently the night before the VS fashion show. I arrived in London like two days ago and did some press and stuff. Currently I'm in my hotel room with Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss having a slumber party. Taylor is actually a friend of mine but people think there is some sort of big rival situation going on between us but it really isn't. We are genuinely friends.

How sad is it really how the industry pin us girls up against each other, but never does that to the guys.

So anyhow back to reality. We are currently having a dance party, taking pictures just having fun. No drinking or such tho, thats not how any of us roll especially wile working.

After a good hour with just dancing around we turn the music down and just lounge on the couch taking. «So Ari. How is it going with lover boy?» Taylor raised an eye brow at me and I blush slightly

«Good I guess. Its really grown up and healthy tho which is really comforting and relaxing tbh. Some ups and downs but thats just normal»

They both smirked «Girl youre so wiped» and we all laughed.

** NEXT DAY AT AFTER THE ACTUAL SHOW **

(A/N btw this is another chapter I'm kinda fast forwarding trough as I really don't know how to make it interesting so forgive me. So yes I skipped the whole thing with the show as I started writing a couple times but I just couldn't get a «drive» to write it nor was anything I was thinking of anything «enjoyable» so... )

The show went grate! Well... escaped that part where a model hit the back off my head with her wing. But all in all that was in the dress rehearsal not the one who is airing so its okay. It was a «moment» tho for sure. Its already all over the internet.

Last night went grate too it was fun to talk to Karlie and Taylor about life, job just everything. Thats a good thing about talking with people in the industry they get what youre talking about, like really get it as they're living it too.

Anyway right now I'm texting my mom wile my team is packing down our stuff.

Mom - so you'll be home at night time? You coming home or going to Sean's house?

Ariana - night ish.. Like around 8pm. Im going home I think. Atleast to like drop off my stuff but I havent talked to Sean all day so I don't know about if i'll be seeing him or not.. Ill text him in a min and get back to you

Im kinda unsure if I'm going to see Sean right away when I get home. Don't get me wrong I really want to but its just.. Like I just don't know. We almost broke up last time I saw him and I'm kinda scared its going to be awkward. But I really just want to put that all behind us. Its in the past and we need to just grow from it.

(A/N I really need to slowly give Ariana a tougher shell cause she is a emotional mess. Poor girl!)

Ariana - hi baby. Im coming home at like around 8pm tomorrow. This is going to sound stupid but you've told me to tell you if its something on my mind so I am, also cause I'm still adjusting to this whole serious grown up relationship thing that I'm still trying to wrap my mind around. Am I going to see you when I get home?

That really makes me sound like a wired person but I don't care, so I send it anyway. Ive learned its better to be honest, and say exactly whats on my mind.

Shortly after I send he respond

Sean - hi baby! Happy to hear from you love! Havent heard from you since last time we talked but I knew you where working so I wouldnt interrupt you. Appreciate you telling me how you feel and you could never be stupid. Ever. For what its worth btw I think your doing good in this whole «serious grown up relationship» thing :P. I really want to see you as soon as you will let me so how about I pick you up at your house when you get home? We'll go to my place and cook dinner together. Just the two of us? Sounds good?

I really like that idea of it just being us two. And we really havent cooked together so that would be a fun twist.

Ariana - sry for not texting you earlier I feel horrible, you would never interrupt me tho, I always make time for you my love. Oh you mush shush! I like that idea, spending some alone time with you sound exactly like what I need and cooking sounds fun!

Sean - well I look forward to seeing you then my love! And we'll make some vegan delicious food, drink some wine and just be all mushy

Ariana - its a date night :)!

He is the cutest, I cant even.

Sean - it is indeed and I look forward to Spend it with my lady. But now I sadly haft to go record. But I love you tho and ill see you soon. Stop worrying your little head cause I know you are and there is no need to. I love you and we can get trough anything. So calm down and i'll see you soon my love. Love you! Bye

The award for the best boyfriend goes without a doubt to Sean. Like he is so amazing its not even funny. We are half way across the way from each other but he still knows that I was worrying

Ariana - ah youre the best boyfriend. Have fun, say hi from me. Love you too and I promise to stop worrying... well at least for the time being, I can worry later instead.. Love you too, no idea what I would have done if you wherent in my life. Love you, bye <3

Just the trough of that in not too many hours i'll be in his arms makes my heart flutter. I also am not going to worry, at least for a bit. He said everything is good and I believe him. Now I just need to text my mom and then I can get on the plane. Yeah btw we are already in the car on our way to the airport but i've been too busy texting with my love I didnt notice.

Ariana - hi mommy! Sean is picking me up at my house when I get home and we are going to have a date night at his house.

I only had to wait like under a minute before she responded.

Mommy - thats fine bellisima. I'll see you when you get home for a second before you leave with you boyfriend. You staying the night at his house?

When she said that my mind went many ways, and I really couldn't keep from feeling all giggly with the underlying message that comes with «spending the night» only my mom. Like she has no chill, no filter. No one in my family has a filter really, but anyway.

Ariana - ill see you then mommy. Don't know if that was meant with an underlying meaning to it but I honestly don't know. Think i'll probably go home after our date but it all depends on how late it gets I guess, but I think imma go home after. I really don't know mommy I'm sorry. Love you tho. Im getting on the jet now so i'll see you when I land. Bye mommy

When I get on the plane my body is exhausted and even before the jet takes of I'm already deep in this wonderful place thats called dreamland.

_______________-

Sry its kinda short but I wrote it in a hurry kinda. Wasn't really going to update today as I really didnt write anything earlier today but I wrote and edited this in like an hour and a half. writing these chapters really take a long time believe it or not. To write a like long chapter around 3k words it takes me like around 3-4hours including editing

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina