lake Tahoe and morning trouble

Its my birthday tomorrow so I don't know if there will be any more updates this weekend. Sry :/ but I gotta use my energy on other things. But maybe ill post something, don't know yet. Anyhow hope this extra long chapter makes up for it tho :)

-Ariana's POV-

After a long plane ride that consisted of talking our the situation that had happened at the Grande's family home me and Sean both decided to put that all behind us for the time begin and enjoy the vacation. Especially as my tour is coming up and we want to spend as much quality time together as we possibly can.

We arrive at the resort about a 30min car ride. Already I knew where we where going judging by the snow all around us. Lake Tahoe! Its known as a romantic and fun, but yet quiet place. Which is exactly what we need.

«Its so beautiful here» I chime as I look around wile we walk into the lobby. «Not as beautiful as you» Sean says as he lightly kisses my cheek making me blush « you mush»

Sean talks to the receptionist to get our room key wile I stand close by letting my eyes wander around the room. Its such a beautiful place and to be here alone with Sean makes it even better. This is a big deal really, a huge step in our relationship. But I think we are ready for it.

As I stand there looking around my phone keeps buzzing in my pocket, its on silent mode but it still vibrated. At first I ignored it but now it started again for the fifth time so I had to take it. So quickly I half whisper to Sean «my phone keeps buzzing it must be important. Ill be right back it will only take a second» and kiss his cheek before I walked towards an area where no one else where.

Ariana - Hallo?

Joan - there you are sweetie! Finally you picked up I was getting worried! Where are you?

Ariana - I'm fine. Im at Lake Tahoe with Sean you knew we where going away.

Joan - yeah I did but I was just hoping to say goodbye to you before you left. We left it at such a bad note and me and Frankie feel so bad we overreacted. We are so so sorry Ariana. You are a grown adult but to us you're always going to be our little girl you know that.

Ariana - I just needed to get out of there. I know and I understand that. You know I love you all so much, but I just need to grow as a person. You know? We need to talk but I think everyone just need to calm down and think about everything and then we will talk when you get to LA.

Joan - thank you Ariana. I understand you're mad, but it warms a mothers heart that you won't neglect us for it. We all love you and we know you can make the right decisions for yourself. Say hi to Sean from me and enjoy for vacating baby doll you've deserved it.

Ariana - bye mommy I love you

I hung up the phone and walk over to Sean who was standing by waiting for me «my mom says hi and that she is sorry.»

«You okay?»

Peeking his lips lightly I say «yeah, ill talk more to her when she gets to LA. Right now imma concentrate on spending time with you.

We make our way up to the top floor and to the master suite. Getting inside its so beautiful and our things have already been brought up.

Sean takes his phone and turns it off before putting it on a shelf by the door «it will stay there until we get home. Unless its an emergency you have my undivided attention»

«That sounds like a good idea» I say as I turn mine off before putting it on top of his.

Getting closer to Sean I wrap my arms around his neck «mm I love you. Its so beautiful here. And I love you so much.» pressing my lips on his, giving him a long tender kiss.