New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!

Hey sry you all I haven't updated in a min. Ive been/are sick again :/ so thats no fun but it also means that I really don't have energy to write much tbh. Hope to get better soon but I'm just really exhausted.

Also I'm kinda debating where I want to go from here. Like I have two potential story lines I haft to chose from like really soon as its coming up in the next couple chapters so I just gotta decide on that too. Think I kinda know which rout I want to go but I think some of you all may be mad, don't know yet but eh...

As you read in the title i'm changing the name of the story to "love me like you do"

anyhow hope you can enjoy this chapter even tho its short as hell.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-Ariana's POV-

We are back in LA and its new years eve. I don't know I'm not really that existed for it tbh. Maybe I should but I just have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that I just cant shake. Eh I'm sure its nothing I'm fine, everything is fine.

Sean has been acting kinda weird since we came back from Tahoe, he is more overprotective than usual and really pays attention to every singe detail I do. At the beginning it was kinda cute but now its just weird. But I've decided to let it go for now, maybe its just his way of coping with the whole thing with his grandma?

Anyhow we are spending New years eve with or friends at Liz's house. All getting together to ring in the new year together.

***

Its about 23:00 and we are all dancing around the living room. Its fun to just let your guard down and have fun with your friends every once In a wile. Sean is staying close to me the entire time, which I don't mind as I love being close to him but it seems like he is worried about something. Like he is scared something where to happen. Its not like him to be like this its worrying me tbh.

***

«5-4-3-2-1 happy new year!» We all chime out. Immediately I wrap my arms around Sean's neck and give him a long passionate kiss. Pressing our foreheads together I grin from ear to ear «mm I love you Sean, so much. 2015 about to be something magical» I peek his lips once more

«Mm I love you too baby girl. And it sure is»

***

As the clock approach 02:30 we walk into my house and head upstairs. We undress and get under the covers snuggle up close to each other. «Baby you've seemed kinda off all night. Something wrong I should know about?» I look up at him

«Im good. Unless there is something you want to talk about?»

Scrunching my eyebrows I say «no. Its all good. Why don't we go to sleep instead?»

He nods before pulling me closer as I let my head rest on his chest.

__________________________--

Yes I know its really really short. I know...

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina