Date night with a "passionate" ending

First of all I'm sorry I havent posted in a couple of days. Its just been a lot for me recently. So I'm really sorry but my situation makes keeping up with this a tatch harder. Which is ironic as I'm not at school, I'm just home in my house expect like 2hours a week. So... yeah but ill try to update as often as I can, but I cant promise that it will be every day, so just bear with me please :)

but regardless of that ^ im going to keep writing. you all seem to like it and i love writing it so as long as you all keep reading it i will keep writing it. (i will also stop if they break up irl but i really dont want that to happen so im going to pretend thats impossible)

___________________-

-Ariana's POV-

Im currently back in LA! I just said hi to my mom and everybody like 3minutes ago but I rushed up to take a shower before Sean come to pick me up. If I needed to take a shower or not is another story but I have been on an airplane for hours and I was going to change clothes regardless so.

So with that begin said the shower went by really quick. I washed my hair and body in a strawberry smelling body wash, shampoo and conditioner. The smell of strawberry fill the room as I get out of the shower. Not gonna lie I love that smell.

Anyhow I dry of my hair and put on some clean underwear I took with me into the bathroom. Its hot pink really sexy lace. You never know how the night will end.... Ahh just the trough of that makes me shiver and gives my tummy butterflies.

I badly bother to do my makeup as I know Sean likes me all natural really but I put on a tiny bit of conceler where its needed and a light coat of lipgloss just to give my lips some color. Technically I also have on lashes but thats from earlier so that doesn't count! My hair I pull up into a ponytail keeping it casual.

Also I slip into a pair of black jeans and a simple crop top keeping it just all simple. This is a date but not like something overboard. Lastly but not least I slip into a pair of heals but I will for sure take them off when we get over to his house. Its just cause... I really don't know why... its just a habit I guess.

Grabbing my phone from where I those it on my bed I half skip downstairs. As I get to the bottom of the stairs my eyes lit up. SEAN! He is talking with my mom and neither of them have noticed I'm here.

Taking advantage of this moment I walk up behind Sean and wrap my arms around him from behind «hi baby». He gets shocked for a second before he spin around wrapping his arms around me tight. I burrow my head in his chest and hold on tight. «Ive missed you so much»

He peek my lips softly, probably cause my mother is standing right there but I don't mind either way. «Ive missed you too baby girl»

«So I guess everything is made up after that really loud screaming fight you two had before Ari left?» mommy raised her eyebrow at us

I nod rapidly at her before burrowing my head back into Sean's chest, snuggling up close, holding on as tight as possible. He just chuckles and kisses the top of my head «we should get going love»

Smiling up at him I say «sounds good»

Turning to my mom I give her a quick hug «bye mom. Se yea lather.» kissing her cheek. She smiles at us when Sean takes my hand

«Have fun you two» she laughs for a second before I walk away hand in hand with my love.

All the way over to his house we where belting out songs, laughing, just having a good time in the car. Its nice that things seem to have gone back to normal. Well kinda at least.

The only thing that needs to get taken care of to put all the drama in the past is the court date thats in a couple days. Ive kinda just shut that whole thing out and Sean havent really been bringing It up to me as I think he understands that I really don't feel like thanking about it.. What am I doing! No Ariana no! Youre going to have a care free night with your boyfriend not dwell on other things. Bad Ariana! Stop it!