beautiful necklace and saying goodbye

I'm back! Well.. kinda... I'm still like kinda on the edge but that I always are so... anyhow this week i'll try to get back to posting frequently. Thank you so much for all of you that are being nice it means a lot to me. Gonna try to write a couple chapters now so that when you all hit the marks It will be some in stock even if I'm sick.

Not going to hold you all up anymore. Enjoy the chapter!

-Ariana's POV-

"I'm going to miss you so much" I managed to get out in between heavy sobs.

I'm standing in the entrance room in my childhood home wrapped in Sean's arms. Everyone else is outside getting everything in the car. Giving us a moment alone at the same time.

"I'm gonna miss you so, so much too. But it's going to be okay baby girl. Ill see you in like 7days. In 7days we will be together again key baby?" Sean says wile holding me closer to his chest.

"I love you so much. Don't ever forget nor doubt that baby girl" kissing my head Twice

"I love you too baby. Always" leaning up I press my small soft lips on his big soft once. Moving in sync as tears where rolling down my face.

"Ariana we haft to---" someone started "-oh sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt. Eh but we haft to leave"

We both pull away looking towards the door. Jones was standing there looking awkward from walking in on us. Not that he hadn't seen it before it was more that I think he felt bad for intruding a moment.

"I'll be right out there. Two minutes" I say before I burrow my head into Sean's chest once again.

"I don't want to leave you," I sob out

Tracing his fingers trough my hair holding me close he says, "You're not leaving me baby girl. You're going on an important job trip. I would have gone with you but I haft to work too baby."

Leaning up I give him multiple passionate kisses. "Key"

"But I have one thing for you before you go" reaching into his back pocket he pull out a nice looking jewelry box.

Opening it up it's a gold lion necklace. Just like his once but smaller "oh. Its so beautiful" touching it with my finger tips carefully

"You like it?" he looked nervouse

Smiling big I peek his lips "ofourse I do! It's so beautiful. Will you put it on me?"

Turning around I lift my hair up giving him access. He put it around my neck closing it in the back before putting my hair back down.

I wrap my arms around his neck looking into his eyes "thank you so much baby! I love it"

Pressing his forehead against mine he says "glad you like it" kissing my nose playfully.

"Ariana you haft to leave now honey" mommy was standing in the doorframe looking at us.

"Key mommy. I'm coming"

Taking Sean's hand in mine we walk outside towards the car's. "is all the baggage packed mommy?"

She walks up to where we where standing in front of a front seat car door. "Yes sweetie. Your carry on is also in the trunk. Your purse is in the front seat, and everyone is already in the car."

Letting go of Sean's hand I walk up to mommy hugging her "I'm gonna miss you mommy. Love you so much, and ill call you when we land in Scotland key?"

She holds me close "I'm gonna miss you to bellisima, love you too. Call me no matter what time it is." she also Whispered into my ear so Sean wouldn't hear "the necklace is beautiful. I can see how happy he makes you and that makes me happy too"

Smiling wide at her I say "thank you mommy"

Walking back over to Sean I wrap my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist tightly. Looking into my eyes he say, "call me every day, and if something makes you upset or you need me for anything call me. It doesn't matter what time it is or where I am don't worry about that. I love you so, so much Ariana" every time I hear him say my name it sends chills down my spine.

"I will. But that goes both ways, if you need me call. Love you so, so much too Sean" leaning up I press my lips at his filled with passion and love. Some tears where yet again rolling down my face.

Pulling away I look up at him with tearful eyes "I haft to go now" I half sob out.

After kissing him once more and giving him a tight hug I pull completely away. He open the car door for me and I get in. "I love you" he says

"I love you too baby" more tears roll down my face as I look over to my mom and mutter 'bye love you'

Sean closes the door and I mutter 'I love you' to him one last time, which he replied back with the same exact words.

The car starts to pull out of the driveway. Its multiple cars actually as we are many people. My eyes linger on Sean's face as long as possible as tears roll down my face.

_____________________________-----

I update every:

150 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina