just like a rollercoaster

-Ariana's POV-

She nods and goes to get the test. Her face as she approaches me doesn't give me anything to go on «Ariana it says that --

- You're pregnant» right the second she said it this feeling like my whole world where falling apart around me came like a wave...

«i.... I.... I cant be... no.... Thats wrong.... This cant be happening» I stutter out wile tears where rolling down my face as I pace around my bedroom. «The test is wrong. No... I'm not pregnant I cant be... no... I just cant believe it... its not happening its just a glitch in the test... yeah thats what it is a glitch.. Its all wrong»

Sasha walks up to me, wrapping her arms tight around me «calm down. Its a chance the test is wrong. Honestly I don't believe that so I cant really say it is. But what I do need to say is that we need to go to the doctor to confirm it.» she rubs my back wile she talks

«I think you should tell Sean»

My body stiffen Sean... «no we cant tell him. No.. Not until we have been to the doctor. I just need to process this for myself... I just cant.. You need to promise not to tell a soul about this.»

«Ariana I don't know if thats a good idea. I think Sean would of wanted to be there when you found out for sure. What if the doctor say something is wrong, you'll need Sean there for support.»

«No... please you haft to promise me. Ill promise to tell him after but I just cant if I don't even know...»

«Okay... I promise»

*** Later ***

We had called the doctor right away and he told us to drive straight down so he could run some tests. This is nerve wracking. Thank god Sasha came with me! This is not something I could handle on my own...

«Miss Grande? We are ready for you now» a assistant called out and we followed her. First she gave me a cup I had to pee in so they could take their kind of pregnancy test. Then we where showed into another room.

After about 5minutes a doctor to «cheek me out» «hi you must be miss Ariana Grande right?» he shook my hand and I nod «I'm doctor Herman I will take good care of you, don't worry.»

He looks over at Sasha «is this your spouse?»

«No. Thats my friend. My.... My... boyfriend isn't here today.» my boyfriends whereabouts is not something I really want to discuss.

Dr. Herman signals for me to lay down on this bench thing so he could take an ultrasound. «Lets see here miss Grande. You're definitely not pregnant. But if you've been having symptoms I'm worried you could be overworked and not eating enough.»

It was like a huge weight was lifted of my shoulders «so I'm not pregnant?»

«No you're not»

Don't get me wrong one day I would like to have a baby but I'm just not there yet. Not in a place for any of that.

Me and Sasha leaves the doctors office and get into the car. Neither of us have said a word in what seems like forever. «Sasha can you please say something?»

«I... I don't know what to say cause I don't know how you feel about this. This is probably a good thing because of your job and his job but this also has to be a wake up call for you. Protection is needed always! No idea why you didn't use it, maybe you like feeling him better but thats not a risk thats okay to take. Sry Ariana but it was reckless, think about what would of happened if you where pregnant!» as she spoke she got more heated and I honestly just got hurt.