inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...

-Ariana's POV-

I walk into Scooters office building and ask for him at the front desk «hi miss Grande.»

«Hi. Is scooter available? Its important, I really need to talk to him» the Lady could tell I was eager so she picked up her phone thing right away to call to Scooters office.

«Mr Braun? Ariana Grande is here to see you. She says its really important» «ill send her up»

She turns back to me and smiles «you can walk straight up to his office. Have a nice day»

«You too» I say before I head up to the office.

Its a big building but I've been here so many times now its not hard to find my way around this place. I knock on his door and he says to come in. «You seem fired up Ariana. Am I in trouble or something?» he chuckles at my expression.

Walking over to where he is I sit down in one of the chairs before his desk «Depends. I got a mail from Joe with bits from a certain someones interview. He was talking about me in a way I don't appreciate.»

«Him as In who? There can be many him's Ariana.» he raised an eyebrow at me

«Him as in Nathan. Its unnecessary to bring my name up. I get that there is s a song about me and I don't care he says that but talking about how I will 'corner him until he lets me listen to it' and how he is proud of me is inappropriate and it will only create more drama. Please Scooter is there something you can do? Ive got enough things to deal with if not this right now» putting my head in my hands I rub my forehead for a second before I look back up at scooter.

«I don't think I need to say something to him as you just did»

«Scoter what do you mean? I didn't say anything» scooter just motions for me to turn around... and there on the couch Nathan is sitting pretending to look at his computer but I can see from the corner of his eye he is looking at me.

«Nathan I know you heard what I said. You don't need to pretend you didn't» I trow my hands up in the air annoyed.

He smirks slightly before walking over to where we are and sits down in the chair besides me making me slightly uncomfortable to be honest.

«Sry. Maybe I shouldn't have said those things but its true. And I'm not going to lie about my feelings for you. Those feelings never went away Ariana. How could I fall out of love with someone like you» he starts to say but when he said things about being in love with me I put my hand up for him to stop

«No. Nathan you need to stop. This is completely inappropriate and disrespectful. Im happy in a relationship and you need to respect my boundaries. I don't care if you have a song about me you may do what you want to do but out of respect to my boyfriend I'm not going to listen to it. And I hope you can respect that as well.» as I talk he starts to look sad and I feel so bad

«Look Nathan. Im sorry okay. But I don't know what you where trying to achieve with this. Its only causing complications for me. Im happy please just let me be happy.» I look over at him trying to understand why he is doing this and how he is feeling but its so hard.

«Okay... I'm sorry Ariana and what I said was inappropriate. I am happy for you, but its not easy for me to see you moving on.» he shrug his shoulders.

«Its... its okay...» I really don't know what to say or do. I mean I didn't feel this strongly about our relationship like he did. He really must have fallen hard for me and I feel so bad I never really returned those feelings. But I guess at the time I was still in love with Jai, well more like the idea of Jai...

Now the task comes of telling Sean about this all.. No idea how he will react from hearing what my ex said and how he feels about me. Its not going to be a fun convo but we need to have it. Thats just one of many things we need to talk about...

«Ariana. One thing before you leave. There is some spotting of you yesterday at a doctors office. Care to tell me whats going on?» scooter says and I small panic. This is the thing I will need to tell Scooter about this just cause if the media catches onto it he needs to know whats going on. So I guess just ripping off the bandage is the best solution even tho Nathan is here too... I know me and Sean agreed to not tell anyone but I totally forgot about Scooter.

«I... I» I look over at Nathan with sorry eyes before looking back at scooter «i had a pregnancy scare... so I just needed to get it 100% confirmed» Scooters eyes widened and I panic «but you cant tell a soul! Its not news we are sharing with people but I know I need to tell you just in case. But I'm 100% NOT pregnant just overworked and not eating enough...»

Nathan look stunned for a moment «but you told me you have never...» he starts to say before I cut him off «i hadn't either. But you know... things happen over time but we don't need to talk about that.»

Silent came down on the three of us.. No one said a word with the fear of it begin the wrong words. But eventually Scooter spoke up «Ariana... I know you don't want to hear this because I'm sure you know but you gotta be cearfull... you know.. Protection is needed...always.... No excuses... this isn't the time for a surprise pregnancy...»

«I know scooter... and I promise to be.... More cearfull...» this is not a comfortable convo.. Scooter is like my step dad in a way, always there to take care of me, look after me. But as my manager he kinda had to give me this lecture... and I get it... it was a mistake and I cant let it slip again...

Now the task of talking to Sean is ahead and I don't know how to do that...

______________________________________--

Yes I know its short and I'm sorry.... Also sorry I haven't updated in a min now... I'm sick ish... just dealing with stuff so I haven't had the energy to write to be honest with you all... but at least this is something tho...

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina