home, "relaxing" and possibly label?

-Ariana's POV-

"Ariana? Wake up"

My eyes flickered open

"Sorry to wake you but we just need to inform your dancers, and MTV if you will be rehearsing today or do it tomorrow so you can relax today?"

We were in the car, and I was laying in Sean's lap wile scooter had turned around from the front seat and was talking to me.

"Mm, maybe I can relax today?" I looked up at Sean who was tenderly stroking my arm before I looked back at scooter.

He looked at me with a slightly questioning look. The look you give someone when you think their up to something "I'll inform them"

Looking back up at Sean I was meet with his soft brown eyes looking tenderly down at me "hi"

He chuckled "hi" and kissed my forehead

"You'll come with us to my house right?" I nuzzled my head into his chest

Lips where pressed against my head once more "of course"

"Perfect" I muttered out before I slipped back into a light slumber.

****

"I'll carry her upstairs" someone said most likely Sean

I could feel we where walking up the stairs and into my room, me still in his arms. After lowering me down on the bed and pulling the covers over me I could hear he was about to leave.

"No stay!" I wimped out

Fast as a wind he turned around with a worry look on his face "are you okay?!" he sounded worry.

Even tho he probably know nothing could happen to me in the couple seconds he had looked the other way he still was worried. It feels really good knowing someone really cares about your best being.

A little laugh escaped my lips as he hurried over to me "yeah I'm fine, but could you stay with me?" I sang the last three words making him laugh slightly

"You sure you don't want to sleep?" the look in his face showed he was debating whether he should or not

Without even saying anything I reached up and playfully dragged him down on top of me pressing my lips on his

He seemed to be caught of guard at first but started to kiss back. Still careful like earlier filled with love and passion

The spark I felt the first time we kissed is deffenly still there, and it's shooting tingles trough my body

I rolled over so I was now straddling him with my legs on either side of his hips, leaning back down kissing down his neck.

A slight moan escaped his lips when I found his sweet spot but I could tell he was trying to hold it back

"Ariana" I didn't listen. Instead traveled from one side of his neck to the other.

While I was preoccupied on his neck he slowly but surly pushed me away. All until we where looking into each others eyes

"We need to stop Ariana," he said with a stern yet understanding voice, stroking my hair lightly.

Slightly confused I unwrapped my arms from around him "why? Don't you want to? I'm not 17anymore. And you know for a fact I'm not a virgin" I snapped at him, immediately feeling guilty for doing so.

He didn't look bothered about it, more like he was trying to figure out what was racing trough my mind.

"Ariana its not that I don't want to, and I don't look at you as a 17 year old. I look at you as a amazing, beautiful, sexy 21year old. Who I really care about. That's why I can't do this with you when you're in this condition, you're confused and just out of the hospital. I couldn't do that to you, I respect you too much to take advantage of you like that. And I don't want to just sleep with you, I want to make love to you, but I don't want to do that before we have put a label on it"

I rolled over so I was now laying besides him "I can understand that. And thank you"

After I peeked his cheek there was total silence for a moment, all that could be heard was our breathing.

"Sean?"

"Yeah"

I hesitated for a second "should we maybe talk about.... Putting a label on it?"

There was no turning back now. No matter what his answer is this is 'do or die' there is no turning back at this point. I think I'm falling for him, and I'm falling hard.

___________________________---

I update every:

100 read

8 votes

5 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina