AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness

The video thats linked to this chapter is a new video I made. Go cheek it out :)! 

__

Just saw the trailer to Nicki Minaj´s MTV documentary and it really got me thinking that Ariana should do something like that. But more like a movie maybe like JB and T Swift did. But I kinda want her to do one thats more like behind the scenes and not just about music. Like about HER in her daily life and her preparing for a big moment In her life. Idk it just got me thinking thats all. 

Btw for you all like me who was kinda iffy on the whole PCA´s ting. Sadly PCAs is one of the award shows thats rigged. Don't think its 100% rigged but its more than less. It used to be a really honest award show but now it truly is a rigged mess. Also for some stupid reason they didn’t announce any music category really nor did any big music stars attend. So just keep in mind that some award show including the PCA´s are really rigged. Others are KCA, TCA and AMA. Not all about those award shows are rigged but a lot of it sadly. And they favor the people who will «kiss their ass» and do what the production wants them to do. So just keep that in mind please. Its sad but thats how it works…. 

-Ariana´s POV- 

«Ariana? Ariana you here?» I can hear someone calling for me from a distance. Really not in the mood to get up so I snuggle further into Sean´s bare chest. 

We aren’t naked tho if that was what you where thinking with ´bare chest´. We just wanted to end our date cuddling watching ´Gossip girl´. Yes ´gossip girl´ Sean let me pick anything I wanted to watch. And by everything I took that littarly and kinda got him hocked on it I think. He seemed really into it so maybe that will be a new thing we do. Watch gossip girl together. Sounds like such a girl thing huh? Sean doesn’t really care what the content is as long as its good so its okay. 

Back to reality someone is knocking on my bedroom door. Now there is another voice. Not the one I heard earlier «Ariana? Darling. Are you awake?» my mom «were coming in Ariana. So…. Cover up please.» what does she think we are doing? 

Turning around in Sean´s arms I look towards the door as it opens up. My mom and scooter comes in covering their eyes. «Is everyone covered up in here? Can I take my hand away?» 

That caused me to laugh a bit. Also felt chuckling from behind me indicating Sean was awake too. «Omg mom! Yes we are all covered up. Jezzz.» 

They both hesitantly took their hands down and looked relived when they saw I was wearing a T-shirt. «So why exactly are you two waking us up at..» I look at the watch on by bedside table «11am?» 

«You haft to be at rehearsal in like two hours which means you haft to leave in… latest in a hour and a half. But I needed to come by here first to ask you if where up for a recording session right after the AMA´s? Nicki´s team contacted me this morning. Its last minute but they want you to get on a song for her album. Its called ´get on your knee´s´and its kinda dirty, but nicki really wanted you on it. So you game?» scooter kinda speed trough it all wile I tried to keep up with him. 

After taking a second to think trough what he was saying I respond «sure! I would love do be on Nicki´s album! She kinda mentioned it to me when we where in Vegas but I didn’t think much of it as it never came up again. But I would love to!»