people, panic and leaving.

-Ariana's POV-

Its not doing me any good standing out here acting like a child I haft to trust Sean. I cant be having doubts. Taking a deep breath I decide to just go in and so I do. But when I do what I see isn't what I expected....

«Ariana!» Sean smiles big as he noticed I'm there immediately. He walks up to me quick and gives me a quick peek which I respond to but something else is on my mind.. Well its more like someone than something...

On the couch there is four people sitting... Tone and Zeno which I kinda expected to be here and they're cool people and have become good friends of mine too. So they wherent the ones occupying my brain space. Besides them two familiar faces where sitting.. One is a friend of mine and a friend of Sean too for that matter. Zedd. But besides him... someone who I don't exactly get along with sits... Selena Gomez..

Now don't get me wrong I'm not cat fighting with anyone about a girl begin at by Boyfriends house I don't do that. I literately couldn't care less if his friends has a d*ck or a v*gina that doesn't bother me I'm not a jeleous person.. But for some reason Selena despises me... apparently its because she wants to be me and is so jeleous of all and everything I do. And this isn't something I just think its literately something I know as she told Justin and then Justin being the friend he is to me told me what she said. He also mentioned how she is jeleous about my friendship with Justin.

Well that may be because Justin likes me... like... like like me. He has admitted it to me but promised that he wouldn't overstep any boundaries and that he just wanted me to be happy. Which btw mayor respect to him for telling me BTW.

But anyway back to my Selena rant what the hell is she doing here? And with Zedd too? Is she here to see Sean too try and steal him from me.. A a... that aint happening. No... she is just... ahhh!!!! I don't really have anything against her but she seems to have so much agaings be. And besides she is mayor bad news. She will use you until she doesn't have use for you anymore...

Im Getting aggravated but able to hide it from everyone except Sean as he can sense it without any problem. Its only gone like two second btw and I'm still standing by the door. So back to reality now after taking a little break inside my head which is usually a really nice and peaceful place to go..

«Hi guys» I smiled at them as Sean lightly guided me over to a big chair thats like besides the couch kinda but more like its in-front of it. He sit down and set me down on his lap. We are usually really like affectionate and all even more than we are right now but not all the time too. Think Sean is just trying to calm me down as he sensed as soon as I saw Selena that something was up. Thats one of the things I love about him.

«Whats up Ari?» Zeno says breaking the ice «where where you?»

I smile lightly at him «not much. Just came from the studio with Nicki recorded last minute on a song on her upcoming album and I did it in like one take»

«Thats cool! Whats it called?» Zedd looked genuinely interested

«Its called 'get on your knees' its something like really new for me» I answer

Sean holds his arms around me tracing up and down my back lightly «I'm existed to hear it! Im sure it will be amazing like always»

I roll my eyes «oh you're not bias at all» teasing him

Which makes everyone laugh, I can tell Selena is forcing it by the way her face turns.

«If it sucked I would tell you that it isn't your best work you know that. I keep it real» he says and I raise my eyebrow «just how you said you loved PYHU?»