drama in NYC and water fight

so just a heads up to you all I'm going into a teen/children rehab facility thing tomorrow (its basically just the hospital as its right besides it and looks really similar) so anyhow i just wanted to tell you all as i don't know how well the internet access will be. i know its internet there but its not that good so just if i don't update as frequent thats why. and i will be in there for two weeks so i will update if i can but again i don't know about the internet connection.

- Ariana's POV -

We just arrived in NYC. Its pretty early on the day of my first performance here but we haft to go to the venue right away. But I don't really care other than that walking is still an issue due to my soreness. Nothing else to do than suck it up tho.

Arriving at Madison Square Garden its already people outside so we dropped up in a closed off private place to make it as safe as possible. Its pretty cray cray in NYC so anything we can do to make it easier is good.

***

As we are Walking in Brian, scoot and a couple others start to laugh at me. Justin walks up to us «whats to funny Brian?» he asks curious as ever

In between laughs Brian manage to make out a sentence «Ariana... her... her walking... she got it... got it hard last nights.... So she is sore... and walking funny... its just... we heard them and.... Like I don't even know man»

Justin's eyes grew big when he figured out what he was saying and the look of happiness on my face quickly turned guilty as he was looking at me lost for words.

Without saying anything he just turned around walking away. The others look at one another strangely but I hurry after him feeling so bad.

Catching up with him I grab his arm stopping him from going further. «Justin whats wrong with you? Are you mad at me? I don't understand»

Turning around «yes you do understand Ariana, its because of the same reason you followed after me. But you just don't want to admit it. Not to me, not to Sean and certainly not to yourself. Just forget it Ariana. Im done talking about this»

«But Justin.. He is my boyfriend having sex with him isn't a crime! Why are you making me feel like I did something terrible!-..» I start but he cuts me off «No Ariana just leave it alone. Go have sex with your boyfriend I don't care!»

«Well you seem like you do. Which is what I don't get! Why do you care what I do with my boyfriend! You're not my boyfriend Justin, why are you acting like I should consider your feelings about this» I trow my hands up in the air upset

«Im not Ariana! Thats what you are feeling about it I never said anything about it thats something you've made up on your damn own! Now can you just leave it!»

We stare each other down neither saying a word not wanting to be the first to break. Sure we could walk away and leave it still mad at one another but first of all I don't think either of us really know what we are mad about and why we are even arguing about this. But also something inside of me doesn't want him to be upset with me, a part of me care, care what he thinks of me.

Justin sighs as he steps closer to me grabbing my hand causing slight shivering to shit throughout my body. Slowly he guide my hand to his chest right over his heart, holding it there firmly wile looking me dee in the eyes.

It feels like I'm about to take off from this world, like Im having this out of body experience. I feel nervous yet existed at once. Its bad to feel like this I know it is but its nothing I can do about how I feel.

Slowly Justin steps closer and closer until our foreheads touch felling each others hot breath. We stand like that for what seems like forever just looking deep into each others eyes with my hand still on his chest.