falling apart and friends giving a helping hand

Thanks for 100k+ reads btw! That's really really cool to me and it makes me feel like you all enjoy this and that makes me happy :) so thank you :)

Also the video at the top is a video i put together with all the seaniana Grammy carpet/interviews and moments :)

sry i havent updated in a min. im getting better not sick anymore but just exhaused. hope to update more frequently again but cant promise anything.

_____________________--

- Ariana's POV-

Its been two days since mine and Sean's «blowout» and we haven't really talked since.. The morning after I went upstairs changed and got my phone before I headed out.. There is too much going on right now for me to be dealing with this drama right now... and he is the one who needs to come to his senses this time.. The way he spoke to me really scared me... but I really don't have the time or patience to be dealing with that stuff right now. In two days its the Grammys and my tour is coming up quick too. Speaking of the Grammys I will haft to walk with Sean. We already like decided on this before our fight and there is just like arrangements to be made etc so we cant really not walk together... anyhow I can put a smile on my face.

Tonight is his like album listening concert thing. Im not going.. Its not that I dint want to go to support him, cause even tho we are not in a good place right now doesn't mean I wont support him when he needs me. But I have rehearsal all night.

The whole thing is just a mess really but I cant allow myself to worry about that right now... gotta rehearse.

- Sean's POV -

Ariana has barley spoken to me for two days and I'm going insane.. And the «talking» has been a couple texts that I can even count on one hand.. Don't get me wrong I'm not some needy guy but there is this desperate need to be close to her thats driving me insane knowing she is so close yet so far away.

This is not a time for us to be fighting. Well I'm not even sure we can call it fighting but why not. Anyhow she leaves for her tour soon and I'm leaving to do promo for my album and go on tour as well. Its just hard knowing that especially now we don't get that quality time together especially when we both know we need to utilize every second before she/i leaves.

Speaking of my album. Im correctly on my way to the like concert/listening steam thing for my album. Everyone will be there like Kanye, Chris, Tyga, Jlo etc etc.. But the only person I wish was there isn't coming and that makes the whole thing not as positive as it could of been... BUT imma keep smile on my face as I know that even tho we aren't really speaking right now Ariana loves me and she wouldn't want me to be a deppy downer tonight.

As we get closer to the venue I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket as I look to see who it is I can see its Ariana and I pick up right away.

Sean - Ariana?

Ariana - hi

Her voice sounds half... like she was existed to hear my voice as I was hers but was sad cause she is still upset with me.

Sean - you have no idea how much I've missed hearing that voice of yours. Please Ariana just... cant we just put this behind us and you can come out tonight. I miss you beyond.

I wasn't really going to go that much into it but a part of me just couldn't hold anything back.

Ariana - I was just going to wish you good luck tonight. Thought it would be nicer to do it over a call then a text.

Sean - it would be even nicer if you came tonight.

Ariana - Im at rehearsal so I couldn't do that anyway.