waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass

-Ariana's POV-

"Isn't she supposed to be awake by now?"

"Give it time Sean her body went trough a lot"

(A/N just shameless twilight reference :P)

I could here people talking around me and felt my eye twitch.

"Guys her eye moved!" someone said, can't make out who it was

Someone grabbed my hand, and ran circles on it. The feeling is the same as when someone did it earlier so it's probably the same person.

"Ariana? Can you hear me love?" that was defiantly Sean, I could recognize that voice anywhere.

Slowly my eyes gave in an opened up, and right by my side, holding my hand is Sean

"Sean?" I wimped, feeling a tear roll down my face.

He moved up so he was by my face stroking it with his other hand "I'm here love"

I managed to smile weakly at him before I looked around the room. There was no one there "I heard other voices?"

He smiled shy when I looked back at him "yeah, but when your eye twitched they decided to let me be with you alone"

I looked up into his big brown eyes, which as always where filled with love "can you kiss me?"

He chuckled "that's my Ari, even in a hospital bed still has no filter" leaning down he closed his eyes and pressed his big silky like lips softly to mine, careful not to hurt me.

It was a rather short kiss, as I was in fact in a hospital bed, and there probably were a couple other things I should worry about right now.

Someone knocked on the door and Sean went to open it. "Yeah she is awake" I heard him say

Mommy, scooter and jones walked in with a doctor following close behind, and mommy spoke "hi sweetie you feeling okay?"

I smiled a little "yeah I'm okay. But shouldn't we get going soon? Isn't the VMA's in like 24hours?"

The doctor spoke "miss Grande you have been out for about 24 hours, after your body suffered a lot of stress causing it to making you pass out. I'm not certain preforming is a good idea miss Grande"

Anger build up inside of me and I shot him an angry and slightly dirty look "well I don't care. I'm fine I said. And I think preforming is an excellent idea, my fans have been waiting for a long time. And voted their little fingers out so there is no way I'm missing this."

My hands crossed over my chest, and scooter walked over to me

"Ariana, be honest with me. Do you think you can do this? Are you strong enough? You have about three weeks of promo starting the day after tomorrow. So are you sure you don't need to rest?" scooter looked into my eyes

I nodded "I can do this scooter, its just another bump in the road. But if I don't do this I will give the people that caused this the satisfaction of me failing. And I don't want that"

Scooter smiled at me "yeah speaking of those trolls. We had to hand those leathers over to the police" my heart dropped had they read them? My mom?

Scooter could feel my panic so he continued "but we didn't read them. Sean assured us we didn't need to, that it was stuff in there you most likely didn't want to share, even with us. The police is going to investigate the case, and in a couple of weeks I think they will have figured things out and prepare to something about it. They reassured us what they have been doing to you is not okay, and it will not go unpunished"

Looking over at Sean I muter 'thank you' to him for not saying what jai did, and not letting them read the leathers. He smiled back at me with a look that said 'anything for you'

The doctor looked around the room before he spoke "so, we can discharge miss Grande. But you can't let a lot of stress get to her. Keep her calm and she'll be just fine in no time. Come with me to sign the papers wile she gets ready to leave"

Everyone left the room except Sean, it was just us two left.

After scooting my legs of the bed I stood up wile Sean watched my every move with big worried eyes

I laughed, "I'm fine, I'm not going to drop dead on the floor. You don't need to worry"

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist lightly kissing my nose "I know you're fine, but that doesn't mean I will stop worrying about you"

Leaning up I peeked his lips and giggled, "Where is my clothes, cause I'm not walking out of here in a hospital gown.

Grabbing something from the chair behind us he hand me some clothes "do you need any help?"

I smirked "yes please" a cute pout appeared on my lips.

Reaching down he slowly lifted the hospital gown over my head, tracing my body with his fingers as he did so, and I closed my eyes in pleasure

"Sean" it came out more as a moan than a warning as I wanted it to be and he laughed a little

"Mm"

"As much as I would love you to continue to touch me someone could walk in any second, and I'm just in my underwear right now"

After letting out another little laugh he pulled away. Allowing me to put on the VS yoga pants and tank top they had brought me

(A/N she was already wearing bra and panties)

"Will you carry me?" I looked up at him with my big brown irresistible eyes

"Gladly" he reached down and lifted my up under my knees and my back.

As we walked out of the hospital room I laid my head on his chest "you have no idea how much you mean to me" and kissed his neck lightly before drifting into a light slumber

___________________________---

I update every:

100 read

8 votes

5 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina