bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk

WARNING! just a pre warning this enthier chapter is kinda smut. Just letting you all know beforehand. Just slightly smut tho nothing mayor but still haft to put a warning here.

-Ariana's POV-

The last couple days have been torture. I really didn't know that not feeling any intimacy would be that hard! Yeah I know I don't have that when I'm of working all over the place but that's different. Its totally different cause I'm working not right next to him! It's coming towards the end of our stay in Boca for this time. Latterly we are leaving tomorrow after grandpa's celebration of life.

Currently I'm rubbing my legs together trying to help my sexual frustration.

"You doing alright over there baby?" Sean called from the other couch looking up from his computer.

I shot him a look "I'm doing just fine" how come he wasn't as affected by this as me! That's not fair! I'm going to change that tho!

"Ill be right back baby" walking into my room I roam in my closet for something that's going to blow his mind, cant wait to show him.

-Sean's POV-

Five minutes later I can hear Ariana walking back downstairs. Poor girl is so sexually frustrated. I'm too but I just don't show it, I mean if I haft to I can help myself.

"Baby" a sensual voice whispered in my ear as hands traveled my chest from behind. With just that not even having looked at her yet I could feel my pants tighten.

Shutting the computer shut I turned around. My eyes were met with my beautiful girlfriend in black lace lingerie with little white flowers. Her long silky hair all down and biting her one finger sensually.

My pants tighten even more, she saw it and smirked. Walking towards me straddling me on the couch breathing on my neck. "Ready to cave baby"

Grinding her hips down on me moaning while lightly butterfly kissing my neck making me moan hard.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me baby. But I'm--- I'm not caving" moaning louder with a hope she would cave.

Quickly she got of me "well I'm not caving either no way." She rubbed her legs together like earlier clearly struggling.

"Still having a hard time over there I see" smirking at her.

"Maybe I am." All of a sudden she got a big smirk on her face. "But maybe this will help a little.

Reaching behind her she unclasped the top of the lingerie. I think it is a bra or something but I'm a guy and have no idea about that kind of stuff. Anyway she let it fall to the floor, leaving her chest naked.

"Mm Ariana, baby what are you doing?"

She sat down in my lap looking all innocent in her face "it just got a little hot that's all. Why? Does Sean want to touch Ariana? Can't Sean control himself longer maybe?" she said in an almost mocking and slightly childlike way batting her eyelashes looking up at me with pure innocence like she isn't doing anything.

My junk is stiff I'm sure she can feel it too as she keeps looking down there but quickly looking up again. "Sean always want to touch his Ariana. But Sean doesn't want to lose the bet either. Sean have seen Arianas boobies before so he can control himself. So her beautiful bobbies haft to wait," I reply in the same mocking slightly childish voice.

That clearly wasn't the response she wanted judging by her body language. Her whole body has been telling him that she is struggling with this. This all started of as a joke but now she is actually struggling with this. And I really don't know what to do!

"Fine. Okay" she muttered, as she got up from my lap, clearly disappointed and sad.

As she was about to walk away I grab her arm lightly. "Hey, baby sit down again with me please" talking of my shirt I put it on her when she sits down next to me.

Sighing I lift her tiny body so she is sitting on my lap with her legs on the couch looking nowhere but my face.

Gently I reach for her chin pulling it so she is looking at me "hey baby girl. We need to talk about this," I say in a really calm voice felling her body relaxing slightly just by my tone "this bet wasn't a good idea after all, you're not doing okay and that was never the purpose of this. The bottom line was that we where having too much sex that ended up hurting you too so we need to find a healthy balance okay? I never want you to be hurting ever okay? If you are you need to tell me. Even if its me who is hurting you. You need to tell me. I'm a guy I don't pick up on stuff like that right away. I try but it isn't easy."

Holding her close to my chest with my chin on the top of her head I feel her relaxing.

"Can you promise me to always tell me if something is bothering you? It doesn't matter what it is or when it is. Who I'm with or where I am. You're my first priority now. We are adults not kids; this isn't some kind of game to me. I'm here to take care of you, and for you to rely on, always."

"Promise, always. I love you" she sat up slightly looking into my eyes.

"I love you too baby girl"

_____________________________-----

I update every:

100 read

8 votes

5 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina