tears love? and secret leathers

Posting this earlier than planned. And for anyone wondering i'm still Sick.
Anyway i'm posting this in honour of the EMA's tonight and frankies broadway opening tomorrow ;) hope you all will watch the EMAs tonight ill be watching if the links i have work and probably live tweeting from twitter (username end of any chapter)

-Sean's POV-

"Sean stop beating yourself up about it. Its nothing you did. You did nothing wrong, you hear me? This has been building up for a wile now. We have all been wondering, waiting for her to break." Joan and Scooter sutured me "you wouldn't be here, and we would be having a totally different conversation if it was you who did this"

"You sure it isn't?" I look up at them

"Positive"

__
-Ariana's POV-

After a good hour of the crying/screaming/sobbing marathon, I manage to pull myself a little together and stand up.

There is a mirror in here and I look at myself. It's defiantly not a pretty look.

Taking a couple deep breaths I write down on a note pad

"Scooter there is a new song in my recording system. Also a bit of something. - Ari"

I grab it and my phone and unlock the door. People would probably say I'm crazy for not waiting until tomorrow.

The second I get outside they start to rush towards me but I hold my hand out stopping them. They could all see the terrified and just horrid look on my face so they did what I said without having to use my words.

I lay the notepad down on a chair besides the door and back away slightly towards the stairs. Before I make a run for my room my whole body shaking.

Just in time I managed to lock my bedroom door before anybody reached it.

"Ariana please. Come out and we'll help you. You're not alone in this" it was a mixture of people saying this. Still I hadn't taken in who was there and not.

Reaching for another notepad I write a message for them

"Leave me ALONE! I don't haft to do or be anywhere until tomorrow! Go away! - Ariana "

After tearing the page of the pad I slide it under the door.

"Yeah that's not happening Ariana. That just gives us more reason to stay. And we are going to sit outside your door until you decide to come out. We are not going to try to break in. we are simply going to sit here until you're ready to come out." That was 100% scooters voice.

Frustrated I grab the pen and notepad and threw it with all my power at the door, before I start to cry once more.

'I cant hide forever' I try telling myself over and over again.

"Ariana?" Sean?

"You don't need to be afraid its just me here the others went downstairs to wait for you there. Just please talk to me" I could hear the worry in his voice, the sadness and maybe a hint of anger?

"Sean?" I half pimped out, barely making out the leathers.

"Yes baby girl, I'm right here. I'm always here. I know something is up but just keep holding on would you?"

(A/N I was listening to keep holding on, glee's version. When I wrote that line over. And I was littarly crying)

Now there was a hint of happiness in his voice. The pain was still there with all the other emotions. But the happiness, hope and pure love and compassion in his voice made me realize.... That.

It made me realize that I didn't just like Sean, or had a crush on him. I was falling for him! Falling hard. A big part of me was scared. Scared of getting hurt. But what I feel for him is just a lot bigger than that.

"Sean?" I ask

"Yes baby girl?"

Without saying anything I walk up to the door and unlock it, quickly drag him in and lock in again. Just in time cause I could here people running up the stairs

I turn around and face a slightly shocked Sean, and throw my arms around him sobbing into his chest.

"SEAN where did you go. Ariana are you okay in there?" people where yelling outside the door.

Looking up at Sean for only a second her understood what I wanted "guys she is okay. I'm in here with her. Well be downstairs later or tomorrow. Just trust me, I got this" his grip around me tightened and I cried some more.

"Okay we trust you Sean" was the last thing they said before I could hear them walking downstairs.

Sean gently drag me with his over to my bed getting in and laying me down on top of him, wrapping his arms around me. "Baby girl, what's going on? Don't try and say its nothing, or lie to me cause I cant tell when you're lying. I know it is hard for you to talk about it but I'm here for u. I'm always here for you"

For a second I debate if I should tell and show him what's going on. But decide to do so.

"I'm going to show you, I just need to get up and find it key?" he just nodded and sat up curiously wile I got out of bed.

Laying down flat on my stomach on the floor I reach under my bed and grab a big envelopes that contained many leathers. "You are not going to like what I'm going to show you and tell you. But you need to listen." I stand up with it in my hands

"Cause I really need your help" once again I break down in tears as I drag out the first leather.

______________________________---
Omg!
What does the leathers say?
And who sent them to her?
And why is Ariana so scared?

Twitter: Christinaasland
Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina