court date, mama grandes questions and kids?

just one little thing. my wattpad app is acting up so if i dont see your coment im sorry but its just not behaving. it littarly wont show it to me. so im sorry but there is nothing i can do about it ;/ works sometimes tho but not always.

-Ariana's POV-

Currently I'm in the bathroom of my home in LA. Got home this morning to get ready for today. Well I don't know if there really is a certain way to get ready for this. This is something no one really wants to go trough. Troughs like «what if the media finds out» are swishing trough my head. That isn't doing any good tho.

Anyhow I got my makeup done earlier along with my hair. We kept it simple and natural and my hair we left down for once. My hair down doesn't really comfort me but it makes me look more mature and people tend to take me more seriously.

So I'm just in the bathroom looking into the mirror at my reflection. Right now I'm wearing a robe but I know I haft to change like in a min or so.

Sighing deeply I walk back into my bedroom and straight into my closet. Sammy has already laid out what I'm going to wear. We agreed we where going to keep it sophisticated. A simple black dress that hugs around my waist, a simple pair of black see trough tights and black pumps are waiting for me. Again we wanted to keep it simple. After slipping into the clothes I look myself in the full length mirror. I look cute I guess. But right now I really don't care, I just want to get this over with.

From behind Sean walks in and wrap his arms around my waist. I can tell he senses that I'm freaking out «baby calm down. Look scooter will be in there with you. Me and your mom will be right outside in the other room waiting. You'll be okay. It will take a long time but at the end of the day they cant harm you in there. Maybe you won't even see them we don't know that»

«Okay» I turn around to peek his lips lightly finding his words comforting.

** Later at the court house **

Our car pull up to the court house and what I've ben praying won't happen is happening. Paparazzi is outside waiting. There is no cellar here so we will haft to walk trough them. Sean grips my hand tightly and we get out of the car. Immediately we are hounded with people around us thats asking questions. Luckily my bodyguard is there to help us in. This is exactly why we all took separate cars tho. Just in case this would happen.

«Ariana, Ariana! Whats going on.»

«Why are you here!»

«Ariana this way.!»

«Ariana Sean can we get a kiss for the cameras!»

«You in trouble over there Grande!»

These are just some of the things they're trowing at us but I try my hardest to block it all out and not let it get to me.

As we get inside the building I stay as close to Sean as I can. Gripping his hand like my life depended on it.

Why today? Why exactly today? The paparazzi could have picked any other day but no... they had to pick today to haunt me. I guess thats the industry but still. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

We get guided to a room where we meet Scooter and mommy. They both come up and hug us but make it short as they can clearly see how shaken up I am. «You okay Ariana?» scooter asked like a concerned father. No he isn't my father in any way, in fact he is married. But he still is like a father to me. Like a step father then if that sounds better to you all.

«I guess. As okay I can be in a situation like this» turning around I burrow my head into Sean's chest as he warps his arms around me and rest his head on the top of my head holding me close.