Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"

-Ariana's POV-

«Thank you Madison Square Garden! Marry Christmas!» I shout out into the crowd as I exit the Stage.

As you've probably guessed by now we are indeed in NYC and I just finished preforming at the world most famous arena for the second time.

Yeah so thats really existing but thats not the thing I'm most existed about. Well kinda existed anyway. Sean is coming here for one night! Yay!!! He was coming to NYC anyway for work but I get to spend one night with him before I leave here. After that I won't see him until december 26th when we leave for our vacation.

We get all out stuff packed up backstage and I rush back to my apartment. When I reach my door I can hear laughter coming from inside.

A big smile spreads accross my lips as I walk in and see Frankie and Sean having a conversation wile laughing. My boys!

The second Sean sees me his smile match mine as I run into his arms. We wrap each other into a tight embrace neither wanting to let the other go. «Ive missed you so much» I say into the crock of his neck «I've missed you too baby girl»

Standing up on my tiptoes I press my lips onto his softly leaving us both with a tingly feeling when I pulled away

«Well thats my que to leave. Night you two I'm out.» Frankie kissed my cheek and left to go to his apartment. Cause yes we have multiple apartments in NYC.

« Baby?» I look up at him wile I batt my eyelashes

«Yeah?»

Biting my bottom lip I say «I've got something for you. Want to come and see?» raising an eyebrow at him

He nods and I lead him to my bedroom closing the door behind him. After pushing him playfully down on my bed I walk into the bathroom «ill be right out in a sec» closing the door behind me.

You see I wanted to make the night special in a way. So wile we where in orlando Alexa helped me find some sexy lingerine. We found some red lace two piece kinda thing that the top was kinda like a bra with lace down to kinda look like a flowly shirt.

After slipping into the lingerine I put on some perfume and take my hair out letting it flow freely down my back.

«Close your eyes baby» I call trough the door

«They're closed»

I peek trough the crack in the door to make sure his eyes actually where closed and I walk out. Walking over to him I climb into his lap straddling his waist «now you can open them» I say as I bite my lip

(WARNING: Mature content ahead! If you're not mature please don't read it or be careful with reading it.)

His hands gripped my waist and he licked his bottom lip. Leaning forward I whisper into his ear «you like what you see baby» seductivly.

«More than you can imagine» he pulls me down so our lips connect in a passionate kiss. Our tongues dance together and his hands are gripping my ass tightly making a slight moan escape my lips.

My hands made their way up under his shirt pulling it over his head before connecting our lips again as my hands where now working on his belt buckle. After managing it pull his pants off I can feel a hard bulk pressed agaings me indicating Sean JR was awake.

«Eager are we» I say as my finger run over him on top of his boxers making him moan slightly.

His hands made their way my back unbuckling the bra hock that was holding my top half of the lingerine on. Pulling it of me his hands coped my breasts and once again a moan escape my lips.