talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...

-Ariana's POV-

I stop a couple steps in from of him leaving room between us. «Ariana. We need to talk»

Nodding slightly I say «i know we do. We really do.»

Walking into the first nearby room Sean closes the door behind us. Looking around I see where in our second living room. This one is more shielded than the other living room, its more private if we can call it that.

I sit down on the couch on one side of it and Sean sits down on the other side, both facing each other. «Ariana. Whats going on? You've been really scaring me for the last couple of days. There is nothing I can do if you don't open up to me. Whats really going on? I don't think you got this upset just because Selena was asking to work with me. That doesn't sound like you. There has to be something deeper going on. Let me in»

My eyes wander around, everywhere but his eyes. «The part with Selena isn't a big part of it. Well it is but I just don't know. Did you know Justin had and still has a crush on me? He always said that I only needed to say the words and he would drop Selena is a heart beat»

Sean looks confused and slightly puzzled «so you're saying you gonna dump me to go get Justin? Cause that would suck»

I laugh a little «no. I don't want Justin but that doesn't mean he is gonna feel different. Anyway will you let me finish this part of the story I was going to tell you?» I raise my eyebrow

He nods «i promise to be quiet and listen» with his hand he makes a motion to lock his mouth and stuffs the key in his pocket making me twitch a little smile.

«So as I was saying Selena found out about how he felt about me and that he tells me a lot more than he tells her. She felt jeleouse and tretened according to Justin. So she wants to have everything I have. That including you. Did you know she really wants you? Like she has been trying for a long time to get Justin to sett up a meeting between the two of you but Justin knew about my crush on you so he would never do that.» I stop for a second taking a sip of the water thats on the table next to us.

Sean was about to say something when I hold up my finger indicating I'm not done.

«So now that we have some mutual friends like taylor she feels more threatened than ever, she apparently feels like I'm taking something from her. I don't know nor do I really care I'm just protective when it comes to you as I wouldn't want to lose you to her. You hanging in so far? Thats that part of it» I look over at him waiting for a response.

He takes a second to think before responding «I'm hanging in and I get that. But I cant not work with people because they have a crush on me. You had one and I still worked with you even tho my girlfriend at the time didn't want me too» he tried to argue

«I know that» I start «and look where that lead? That proves my point even more» now I was getting kinda aggravated really.

He breaths heavily «omg Ariana.. My breakup with maya had nothing to do with my feelings for you. And it won't if I work with Selena either»

That kinda ticked me of. Did he just admit to what I think he did! «So you have feelings for Selena!?»

«No!» he was quick to defend himself. «Of course not. I only have eyes for you! How could you even think that!»

«Because you just said it for gods sake!» I threw my hands in the air.

«Omg I don't. I didn't mean it like that. Sorry. Just.... Just continue I'm sure its more to this than just her» he leaned back on the couch ready to hear more.

«Fine» I brush the hair in my face away with my hand. «Im terrified that when I go on tour its gonna drift us apart. That its gonna end bad. This relationship is getting more serious and I like that but it also scares me. Im scared that if I get too close I'm going to end up hurt. Ive never gotten this close to anyone before. This is all new to me. Im so scared that when I go on tour that you will meet someone else that can be with you all the time. That can be home and travel with you everywhere. That I'm going to lose you to somebody else»