family in town and not to pleasant mail...

-Ariana's POV-

The hot sun hits my skin and I stir awake. Not wanting to get up already I pat around me with my hand to find Sean but I don't feel him anywhere. Kinda confused I flutter my eyes open to so sit up in the big bed. Looking around my boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. Maybe he has just gone down to the studio or something? I don't know..

Regardless I strip down and get into the shower. As the hot water pour over my naked body I think about last night. Part of me feel so bad for not pleasing my man but the fear is just so big. Thinking about it I guess we should like really have a deep conversation about it maybe? We need to before I leave for tour at least but now we just need to cool down I guess.

Its not easy begin in our situation. Im not just thinking about the pregnancy scare but just with everything. Like that if I where pregnant what that would have done to our careers. It could have driven me and Sean apart. So many ifs, and buts flow around in my head like a tornado.

Getting out of the shower I trow on some underwear, yoga pants, a tank top with a grey hoody and some fuzzy socks. My hair I threw up in a ponytail and lastly some really really light makeup. Like only some mascara and councilor. Over the amount of time I spend at Sean's house Ive left a lot of clothes here. Which is fine as it makes the whole staying over thing a lot easier.

Walking downstairs I walk into the kitchen. As I walk in I'm meet with some shocking faces. Sean is there which I kinda expected, its his house so thats obvious. But his mother, and three others where there too. A man, a woman and a little girl thats about 5years old I would say.

Sean spots me and comes up to me giving me a quick morning peek «morning love» smiling at him I say «morning baby»

Sensing my confusing/uncomfortableness Sean smiles at me before he gestures to the people «thats my mom as you know. And thats my brother Brett, his wife Elle and their kid Chloe»

«Guys this is my girlfriend Ariana» the way he said it was in like a proud tune. Like he was genuinely proud of having me as a GF.

Myra comes over to hug me «hi sweetie. Long time no see» with a genuine smile on her face «hi. You too»

His brother... ehhh. Brett it was I think kinda look skeptical at me before his wife sneakily hit him in the ribs. She comes over and gives me a hug too «hi I'm Elle» «hi I'm Ariana.»

After greeting Brett and their kid Sean's family walk out into the living room leaving me and Sean in the kitchen. Walking over to him after the others are out of hearing reach I hit him in the chest «you didn't tell me your family was coming?!»

«Im sorry baby. I didn't either until this morning when they showed up at the door. They're nice, I can tell they like you»

I raise my eyebrow at him «your brother doesn't. He was looking at me like I was not who I say I am or something. Like I was going to out of nowhere turning into some monster»

That made him chuckle and I hit him in the chest again «sorry, sorry. The way you put it was kind of funny. But he is just... protective cause of the past you know?. Don't worry about it» wrapping his arms around me I lean my head on his chest.

«I get it.» leaning up I peek his lips softly «can I borrow your computer for a second? I just need to cheek if I've gotten any important mails wile we've been living in our own bubble for a wile.»

He kiss my forehead before pointing at his computer thats laying on the counter «go ahead»

«Thanks»

I sit down on one of the bar stoles and log into the computer as his family walk back into the kitchen.

But I'm to occupied to pay any attention to that atm. Ive got a mail which would be fine normally but its the content.