back in LA and listening party

-
I wrote this chapter yesterday and trought id post it today. But also wanted to tell you all that my health have taken a dramatic turn for the worse and They're working on getting me admited as soon as possible. So ill try to update again when i can i actually have another chapter ready to go for tomorrow but after that i can't say when next will come as i 1. Don't know how stabile i will be and 2. I'm not 100% sure i will have Internett there maybe but not sure.

- Ariana's POV -

Just as I got in the door I put my stuff down and went to get my keys. I can unpack/pack later right now I need to go to Sean's place and find out what he hell is going on cause I don't have patience nor time to deal with like this middle school kind of silence. Its something bothering him and he isn't telling me so he chose to be silent instead.. I just don't want to deal with it but I haft to. This is a grown up relationship so I ate last gotta make an effort to be mature about the whole thing..

People are constantly pointing fingers at me saying that I'm to young for him, that I'm 12 and all the other jokes out there. They just don't know. They don't know about us or our love. So what they say shouldn't matter right? It doesn't matter. Right? But then again you can only ignore the negative for so long too.. I just I'm ranting and this isn't productive.. Getting to my boyfriend and fix this mess that thats productive.

After my emotion filled rant,,, well confused is more accurate but anyhow I've somehow managed to make it all over to Sean's place without getting killed along the way which is good.. I mean getting killed would suck..

Im doing it again okay I just need to get out of my car and go talk to him, now I'm being childish... ugh this is not fun..

I ring on his doorbell waiting for him to come open the door. Yeah I have a key but I don't feel like now is not a time to use it for some reason. Footsteps come closer to the door and the handle turns opening the door revealing Sean standing there in all his handsomeness.

«Hi Ariana» he pulls me into his arms holding me tight «god I've missed you» he wishers into my ear sending shivers down my spine. Right in this second I don't really care why I was worked up when I was on my way over here. Seeing him makes everything just better.

But as he pulls away I get back to reality «I've missed you too. But whats going on? Ive been going crazy. You haven't called or nothing and something seemed to bother you the last time we talked so I just needed to make sure that you're okay.»

«Im okay. I was just working non stop don't worry and I'm sorry for both of those things I really am. Can we just forget it and put it behind us?»

Something tells me that he is just trying to get out of a possible difficult situation but I don't care right now and I don't have the energy to play investigator right now. Now if thats a good idea or not thats still debatable but eh..i don't care right now.

*** NEXT DAY ON THEIR WAY TO SEANS RELEASE PARTY ***

Ive put on my black full body pant suit thing that I wore both in NYE and in Japan. Its kinda dressed up but not too much and it looks good but its not something that will draw much attention. Tonight its not about me its about Sean and his album being released! So much of the attention with like appearances and stuff we have done have been about me and I just want to be able to be there for him too. Even tho we are going trough a weird time right now doesn't mean I would miss this.

We walk in hand in hand firmly holding each others grip. Lots of people are here and its so exiting to know that they're here for my man. Im beyond proud.

Throughout the evening I hang with Sean and/or others there that I knew. Its really nice to get out around people like this from time to time. Im always around people but not like parties like this etc. Anyhow its nice.

So when its time to leave its midnight and I go to Sean's place with him as I'm leaving tomorrow. Its actually happening. Im going to be on tour, world Arena tour! And this is the biggest test our relationship has been on up to now. I have no idea how or if we will make it to the other end together but I damn sure are gonna try!

________________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina