rodeo and hot n' heavy

So seems like most of you want seaniana (as i expected) so i will be getting that into the storyline but just keep in mind that justin wont just magicaly dissapear and eveything is back to fine, i have a outline all lined up and i will see what i can do in terms of seaniana. It will happen it just wont happen that easily. But for those who is still worried about justin being in the story just wait it out and i think you will be satisfied in the end.

also if any of you are the ignorant anons on ask sending these idiotic acusations and calling me Names please just dm me insted and we can talk about your concerns instead of you calling me Names as that wont Get us anywhere..

also I've finished outlining the sequel and its going to be good! actually thinking about making it into a trilogy as it would be really cool to do so with the way the second book ends.

- Ariana's POV -

Tonight is my sold out show at rodeo Hudson and I'm so existed! Sean is coming here too as he has a show in Texas as well. I think it will be nice to spend some time together just the two of us maybe thats what we need to save this relationship?

To make it better Justin isn't here so that will be less confusion and I just don't haft to deal with him. Im a little bummed but its fine, I have Sean here and thats what I need. I need to work on my relationship if I want it to continue cause now its not looking good.

***

We are all in the dressing room tent to get ready for the concert when Sean and Zeno walks in. Smiling big I half run into his arms and he holds me close. After sharing a couple kisses I get back to getting ready with Sean standing firmly at my side wile we talk about the performance and other things. Really the only thing we didn't talk about is the issues we are having and anything that has something to do with Justin.

***

The show went by quick but excellent! I did It flawlessly and having Sean here with me makes it more comforting. In between songs I hurried into the tent to give him a kiss acting totally in love.

We make our way to back to the hotel we will be staying at tonight. Sean will be staying with me. By the way he is acting its clear he wants to get it on but I'm scared. I just hope we can talk a little about whats going on but I doubt it.

Getting into the room he quickly push me up agaings the wall inching closer to me so our foreheads touch.

«Sean I don't know. Im still scared»

Now he looks more pissed than anything «Ariana really? Ive been so patient with you but really?! We bearly get time together anymore and I just want to have an intimate night with my girlfriend. Please. Its fine ill use a condom no worries.»

Still I'm not sure about this I just don't know if I'm ready or if I even want to «i don't know. Do we really haft to? We can be intimate in other ways. We could cuddle?» I try to reason but I see I'm getting nowhere

«Ariana listen you've got nothing to be worried about. Please. We have been so distant latterly I just want to feel close to you in the most intimate way possible.»

After a lot of back and forth in my head I give in «fine. But be cearfully please»

*** MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ***

Sean starts to kiss all up and down my neck quickly making moans escape my mouth and getting me all hot n' bothered down south. In the beginning I'm more tense but as he moves his hands up under my shirt I relax in his touch. This is safe this is Sean I know him and I love him.