its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)

So as you all probably know by now Ariana and Sean have sadly split.. Its really sad and I was totally shocked for a second but then I got to thinking and started understanding why that seems like the best solution. I mean they would barley see each other for a year now and Ariana will most likely put out another album soon too and that means another tour. With all this they will face a great amount of distance and no matter how much they love one another distance can be a bitch and statistically kill most long distance relationship. Even tho their distance where technically temporary I'm sure that at some point they just had to protect their hearts and do a clean mutual split now than having to face a traumatic one in the future. My hope Is that they will find their way back eventually.

Now onto how this will affect this story. I will be ending this book as soon as I have written the chapters thats already planned out.

BUT what I will do is continue writing a story that will come out after this one ends its going to be a sequel to this one.. Its going to be interesting.

(Yes its Seaniana but not in the way you would think)

(I'm not 100% sure but 95% that there will be a sequel)

____

Now onto the update situation

my personal situation is getting worse and Its hard to handle. Mm to keep the details short I will be admitted to a psych child/teen facility as soon as they have an open spot as its only 6patients at a time there.. But most likely I will have internet access there and bring my Macbook so hopefully ill get some writing done in a «safer» environment.

Anyhow I just wanted to give you all a chapter/info cause you're all begin so nice and patient with me and I greatly appreciate that. and thanks for all the well wishes.

-Ariana's POV-

After scooters text yesterday I'm on edge with who it could possibly be. Its a guy thats been in the industry for a wile but that could be practically anybody... anyhow I'm going to wait with telling Sean as I don't want to stir something up with another guy joining me on tour. I mean it shouldn't matter but I just cant help with having a bad feeling about this... I mean if scooter is being so secret about this there has to be some sort of issue with the whole thing right? I mean he usually never keep anything from me..

But for now I gotta get that out of my head today its the grammy Stevie Wonder tribute thing and that has to have my main focus.

This performance is a big deal. First of all I need to redeem myself from my grammy performance cause lets face it that was not my best performance, I sounded weak and just not at the top of my game. So I need to prove that I have what it takes that I am a force to be wrecked with. Also to make this matter more stressful I'm preforming for Stevie Wonder. Yes the Stevie wonder and if that wasn't enough so many other industry veterans are involved. Me on the other hand is the new kid on the block, the breath of fresh air in this new generation filled with lip syncing and auto tune.

Thankfully Sean is coming with me to this event so we get a little more time together before I haft to go to NYC. It will suck to spend our first valentines day apart but we don't have much choice really.

«Baby you ready to go?» Sean says as he come walking into my closet where Im getting dressed.

«Yeah, just can you zip up the back of this?» turning around I motion for him to zip up my pantsuit. Its a navy blue color and a pantsuit makes it different from anything I would normally wear. I don't know I just wanted to change it up a little.

As he zips it up he traces kisses up my back leaving me all tingly «mm baby if you continue doing that we may not make it there on time» turning around I wrap my arms around his neck tightly giving him a soft kiss.