Chapter 88

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci was glad they were done work for the day as he had his eyes closed trying to connect to Luna till she finally put down her side of the barrier and he felt how much she was concentrating. "What happened Luna?"

"They got Sanji and he attacked Luffy earlier; Luffy wasn't moving from that area so it's safe to say he's waiting for Sanji to come back that stubborn boy. I'm scouting most of the place that I can but it's quiet it has me on edge I do know one of them is a very strong haki user here." Luna spoke softly but seriously as she was looking around for any signs of danger as she kept moving.

Lucci frowned. "Are you in an area safe enough to talk over snail?"

"Yeah give me a second." Luna had made her distance from the palace and found shelter as she called Lucci's snail seeing that he had picked up.

"How far from the palace are you and which direction?" Lucci has grabbed a map of the island as it was required that CP always have maps of all islands on hand.

"I'm maybe 5-7 kilometres from the castle at the North east side of the island. I see many ships have come here no doubt for this bullshit wedding I'm figuring must be easily over 100 plus members here."

"There should be a few hundred by my guess. Big Mama always makes the weddings big news across the new world the one your friend is to marry is called Pudding she has a third eye. She's suppose to be able to see things." Lucci marked where Luna was on the map and saw Kaku had come in listening and watching.

"A psychic huh? This might actually be interesting then. Oh by the way I kind of beat up Sanji's green haired brother earlier he was trying to flirt with me." Luna spoke rolling her eyes and shivered when she heard a very deep predator growl. "Calm it Lucci; I made sure he walked away with a broken nose, and sore stomach I sent him flying and his other siblings when they attacked me."

"You used your haki did you? Your not someone to be taken lightly Luna; I can feel just how calm you are and I can say even that worries me but makes me happy your showing the person you truly are kitten I'm proud of you. How are you feeling though? How much energy have you lost?" Lucci was worried all those who used haki burnt their energy quickly just like devil fruit users.

"I've burnt about half of my energy and we're going to be in for one hell of a fight I promise you that much." Luna was panting softly as she felt how drained she was and heard her other snail ring. "Hold on babe." She answered it listening and smiled hearing that Sanji just brought Luffy back to the ship and she hung up on Nami and took off to see Sanji as she spoke to her mate. "They got a set of golden cuffs on Sanji; they'll detonate if we don't use the key to remove them."

"Then no doubt Big Mama or his father has the key; you have to get it back Luna. If you have too...and if you need more energy then use some of mine through our bond it won't bother me I promise love." Lucci spike seriously.

Luna's P.O.V
I worried at the thought of using any bit of Lucci's energy in case he needed it but I knew he was right that without any food my energy would just keep depleting.

I sighed softly as I hurried towards the ship and I could sense Sanji there with the rest. "Alright I'll use any energy from you if it's only in a very dire situation deal?"

"It's a deal kitten. The haki user there that you have been weary of is called Katakuri he ate a devil fruit that allows him to store anything he wants in his body including his weapon which is a tritant. His visual haki is so strong that people say it's like he's predicting the future before it even happens he's been able to do this for years." Lucci spoke as he read a report he usually filled me in when I needed to know something. "He has many blood siblings but I believe he's from a set of triplets another one you might have a problem with is Cracker he's one of the triplets to Katakuri and this family has nothing but respect for Katakuri."

"Sounds like even though they may be bad pirates they still have their own morals and the way you describe it...they believe in family values. So if we want to bring Big Mama down we have to bring them all down and that will raise our prices greatly won't it?" I knew that I would soon be the same price as Luffy if not higher.

"Yes it will oh and your grandfather is wondering when your going to call him; please when you get a chance call him so he quits bothering me babe." Lucci smiled playfully as he heard his mate giggling.

I giggled as I landed near the ship and watched Seeing Sanji was waiting and he spotted me. "I will; I gotta go love I'll see you soon."

"I'll see you soon love." Lucci and myself hung up but both of us were happy and calm.

I walked over to Sanji and saw him tense as I raised a hand but I pulled him in for a hug and felt him return the hug and soon heard him crying. "We'll bring you home soon Sanji believe in us."

Sanji cried into her shoulder as he nodded his head. He didn't want anything happening to his nakama not when they already gave up so much already. "I-I'm sorry L-Luna."

I smiled softly and hugged him giving his reassurance. "For What Sanji? You have nothing to forgive you were only doing what you thought was right. You were trying to keep the crew safe; but you don't need to have the weight of the world on your shoulders anymore. You have us here by your side. Being in a crew means we each help to lessen the burdens on one another's shoulders." I smiled softly and got Sanji to sit down and I sat down with him as well and looked up when he gave me a side hug and placed a container of food on my lap.

"The other's said you have been out for hours scouting around and trying to figure out how to remove the damned things from my wrists. They said you didn't eat yet and I'm sure after using your haki earlier you must be starting to get low on the required energy so I made you something to eat." Sanji smiled softly he watched out for me like a brother.

I opened it and smiled softly. "Thank you Sanji." I started eating taking my time as I relaxed and felt it starting to rain again. "I was talking with Lucci when I came; he's worried as well and I told him is my energy gets to low I'll borrow some from him as he told me too."

Sanji smiled softly. "Has he taken you out on any dates when you were on land together?"

"Yeah he has taken me out a few times over the past couple years. He had to gain the governments trust again that man that was the leader of CP9 tossed the blame on the group but not all the members went back to CP; actually Jabra travels and the odd time he delivers what I need in person other wise he sends it by seagull. Lucci assigned him to kind of be like a guard for me from a distance and he won't interfere unless the situation is very dire." I blushed softly as I was eating.

Sanji chuckled softly. "That's Lucci's way of showing you that he loves you. I was wondering when did you get the leopard tattoo done?"

"About two months before we all reunited; it was actually another date and he paid then he made supper for us that night he is good at cooking. He's a gentleman around me I promise Sanji." I smiled softly as I looked to him.

Sanji smiled happy to hear that Lucci was behaving. "Good; he ever breaks your heart in any shape or form and he'll see just what we'll all do to him."

I started laughing happily and soon Sanji joined in for now it was good to have a chance to relax for soon we would be fighting and it would be a blood bath.