Chapter 21

Sanji's P.O.V
He couldn't believe what he was hearing from the female besides him as they watched her captain fight. He thought that all pirates were the same and didn't care about anyone else aside from themselves but these people were different; they had dreams and ambitions like he did and they did care for the things they did. They each had their own morals but at the end of a day if someone was deemed dangerous by them they didn't hold back in a fight.

"You know Sanji; sometimes it's alright to go after your own dreams. I can tell you admire the chef here and I can honestly say that myself and Luffy know how you feel; but may I ask? Do you truly want to be here? You get this look once in awhile like there's more you want to do." Luna looked to him as he let Luna tend to hid wounds.

Sanji lit a cigarette and looked surprised when Luffy defeated Don Krieg at least it looked like he had won. "The old man saved me when I was a child; there had been a storm on a cruise ship myself and him were all there was we found a little rock and he gave me the food but I didn't know that. He took his own leg so I have been here since I was a child learning to cook and working here. I do want to explore the sea's and find the great Blue one day."

Luna's P.O.V
I was surprised as I listened to his story and before I could respond I froze seeing Don Krieg with what looked like bombs and gasped. "Poisonous gas bombs!! Luffy get out of there!" I gasped as Sanji pushed me into the water and we didn't see Don Krieg's second in command put his own mask on Luffy as Sanji jumped into the water after me and we waited till the air was clear before we surfaced.

I coughed softly once I could get fresh air and I looked and gasped softly. "Oh my god." I got on deck and helped Sanji as we hurried over and we ducked as an attack came and I sneered guarding with Sanji and I kept the second in command resting. "You breathed it in didn't you?"

He smiled sadly. "Y-yeah I did...L-Luffy's right; we don't have to be like this...after what Don Krieg has done even I accept death."

I bit my lip ticked off that a captain would think so lowly of his crew and I looked up as Luffy became enraged beating up Don Krieg. "A captain who thinks so little of his crew is no captain at all."

It didn't take Luffy long to win and when all was said and done for Sanji fed the second in command and I tended to his wounds knowing his fate and it made me want to cry so badly. "I'm sorry that there isn't anymore that I can do to heal you."

He ate and smiled softly. "Don't worry about it; you's all showed me that there can be more to a pirate crew then what we were led to believe."

Myself and Sanji helped him onto the boat and when he was ready we pushed the boat away for him but I knew it wouldn't take long for him to succumb to the poison as we watched him float away till he was out of sight. Mihawk had left earlier as well seeing no need to be around for a fight that would be won.

I watched as Sanji helped fix things and we joined in I noticed at one point Luffy was gone and went to look for him talking with the guys and sighed softly. "We have to find Nami and the Going Merry; I think we need to get a map and look at the closest island from here."

"No need we'll show you the way Luna; although you need to be careful it's called Arlong Park the man is a fishman and he is a ruthless killer he only ever wants whatever he desires for." Johnny had a map and opened it letting me look and I listened as I read the map.

"Arlong huh? How dangerous are we talking?" I looked to Johnny seeing the dark look and I nodded my head. "Worse then Don Krieg huh? If Nami is there then that means we've got to go there too."

"Would you mind if us two came with? We were headed that way anyways so it would be a win and your all wounded and exhausted. Have your wounds even been treated yet?" Johnny looked at me seriously and I sighed when he took me to where we had some privacy and I winced as he tended to my wounds I knew for sure three ribs were fractured, I had cuts and a big bruise on my back, my left shoulder had to be put back into place and not once did I make a sound.

"Thank you Johnny." Hearing Luffy cheering and was curious as we walked over and heard that Sanji was coming with us and I giggled softly looking to the sky watching the clouds move with the peaceful breeze and thought of Sabo and I smiled softly. "We have a long ways to go; this is a start and there's no going back now."

We joined the rest of the group again and made sure we had everything needed before we started sailing it was easier thankfully between myself and the brothers as we were the only three at the moment that seemed to know navigation. I was thinking of what the future might hold for us and I moved allowing Zoro's head to rest on my lap and I was worried about his wounds as well since they were bad and they were on his chest as well. "So strong."

Luffy looked to me and he was smiling softly as well as he saw that I was relaxed. "Hey Luna our crew is going to be a rival of Shanks crew and we'll be stronger then them."

I smiled a little. "You know Luffy; I believe your right." Looking when Zoro shifted and I gently helped him to get comfy and smirked when he woke up and blushed. "Easy don't move or your wounds will reopen; we're sailing and we might have an idea where Nami is. But for now all you can do is rest we'll be sailing for at least a day or so."

Zoro nodded his head and tensed momentarily when I shifted and gave him the blanket I had on me to keep warm. I had tried to rest as well and at one point I flinched my hand touching my neck where the bite mark was and I felt Johnny from my left hold me still and saw the others looking worried. "S-sorry...i-it was the bite mark a-again."