Chapter 93

Luna's P.O.V
Law looked to all of us and I cursed when he used his room and teleported us to where his crew was and I looked towards the town just as explosion happened and I felt my heart drop praying that Law was alright.

I looked to the group seeing the shocked looks and I moved stopping Bepo. "Listen we need to join up with the rest of your crew Bepo; Law asked that I make sure we all get together I don't know what he's doing but he has a plan."

Bepo looked down muttering sorry and I sighed smiling gently. "Don't be sorry Bepo; please lead the way and then we'll all talk and rest."

Bepo took lead and I looked around seeing that the Heart Pirates were a ways away from the rest of the town and that it was quiet. I heard chatter and saw the crew fall silent as we appeared and I looked to Shachi who looked worried. "Law teleported is from town to near here just at X Drake attacked us...I do believe that he's alive but we have work to do if we want to save our captains and...to save Kidd's crew."

"We'll do anything that we can to save Law. What can we do to help?" Penguin spoke up from his spot and the Heart Pirates were all standing there ready to get to work.

I looked to everyone and saw that for now I was basically a temporary captain. "Have you's found anything that could help us learn the lay of this town?"

"Yeah Law has us start looking to map to this town and anyway we could find out how everything was set up. There's a huge jail area where Luffy and Kidd might be but it's a long shot." Penguin motioned us into the hug and showed the map.

Robin and I looked it over before Nami joined and I frowned softly. "What's at the town square?"

"It's where they torture and break people who don't want to bend down to Kaido. They have had someone there for a couple weeks we don't know who though; it's a tall male with blonde hair, bandages on his face, looks like burn scars." Shachi described the hanging male.

I froze looking to them and then to my crew. I stepped out seeing it was getting dark and I thought quietly as I looked to the town. "Alright here's what's going to happen; their expecting us to do a frontal loud attack we need to change tactics and get all our people on the inside and bring down their defenses and cause disarray in their rankings."

"We need to sneak in huh..." Shachi was looking at the map and he heard a samurai speak up.

"We can get everyone in Luna; what are you going to do?" One of the samurai spoke curiously.

I smirked a little. "Doing my role; I'm also the spy in this crew. Don't worry I won't be alone I'll have a mutt following me." Smirking when I heard a growl outside on the roof and a purr of laughter in my mind.

I walked outside and saw the group was alert and I stopped them. "Hey Jabra; Ready to go do some recon?"

"Yeah; it's dark enough we should be able to skip in without being noticed." Jabra landed at my side and looked to the tense crew. "Jabra has been following me since the day we dealt with Enies Lobby; he's been making sure that nothing happens to me and bringing me anything I need these past two years."

Robin had heard guard up not that I blamed her and I looked to Jabra as he took off and I looked to Zoro seriously. "Your in charge Zoro; I'll be back as quick as I can. I think the man hanging is Killer; I'll look into that and then I'll check where they got the prisoners held. I'm going to see if I can find all three captains; been on alert as well do shifts and keep in contact. I'll report every hour alright?"

Zoro nodded his head. "Be careful Luna; make sure that you come back safely I don't feel like dealing with Luffy's nagging later about not keeping you safe." He playfully smirked.

I chuckled. "Heh; he knows I'm going to do whatever I want and if I get hurt I'll take the heat. Be careful guys." I soon took off following Jabra into the darkness and shadows and I was alert as we snuck over the rooftops and as we got to the town square we hid our presence and looked to indeed see a male hanging by his hands for now and I got ticked that such a strong respected fighter was being treated like nothing.

I felt Lucci send a wave of calm to me and I sighed softly as I regained my calm and looked around before I followed Jabra as we snuck as close as we could and each dealt with the guards and I cautiously moved closer to killer. "What did they do to you Killer?" I spoke softly and my eyes connected with his hearing him groan in pain.

I looked to see the wounds and my heart broke as I gripped my fists. "Hold on a little longer we're getting everyone out of here." I managed to give Killer something to drink and saw him nodd his head before hearing him speak softly.

"Th-they h-have L-Luffy and K-Kidd in th-the cell t-together." Killer spoke weakly and I nodded my head.

"Alright; I'm headed their next. Just hang on." Hearing voices I snuck off with Jabra as we hurried to where the cell or more like cafe was and I looked around and felt a pull on my blade and looked towards the direction and smirked seeing Kidd.

Jabra smirked as he saw me move and knock out the guards with precise movement and he landed besides me and guarded as Kidd and Luffy moved closer to me and I kneeled behind them.

"Good to see you two are alright; is Law here as well?" I spoke softly.

Luffy looked surprised but shook his head subtly. "No; is everyone else alright?"

"Yeah; their all together on the outskirts coming up with ways for us to get inside the town and start causing havoc." I looked to Kidd. "I just saw Killer they've been torturing him none stop in the town square; it's bad but he's hanging on he knows I was headed here to find you both."

Kidd growled. "When you cause havoc go free him. Where is Law what happened to that smart ass?"

Luffy was listening as I spoke to them. "We got attacked by Hawkins and X Drake; Law used his room to send the rest of us to the out skirts where he asked that our two crews work together so till you's are back I'm temporary captain. Right now though Zoro is watching over our crew and Penguin and Shachi are watching over Law's crew but both crews are working together."

Luffy smiled a little. "That's great Luna. Listen we got sea prism cuffs on can you get them off of us?"

I nodded my head and looked to see Jabra had knocked out another guard and I quickly freed them. "Kick ass here; and Luffy I know your aware I'm not alone but he's acting as a guard and helper when I need him too."

"Understood; alright get going Luna...and tell the crew that it's time to get this show on the road." Luffy stood as I did and I smirked.

"Understood captain." I left with Jabra as we got a lay of the town that by the time the sun started rising I had a game plan forming in my mind.