Chapter 77

Law's P.O.V
Law didn't know what it was about Luna but everyone that she befriended seemed to be able to trust her with their darkest secrets and their rough pasts. Law had listened to Luna when she explained her past to both of them they lost their families, friends and homes. While he had wanted to kill as many people as he could she wanted to save anyone she could.

Law watched the StrawHats as they talked, played and whatever else till Sanji called everyone in for food and Law froze seeing bread. "Cook-ya; can I have something with no bread?"

"Huh? Yeah sure no problem." Sanji spoke before going to cook.

Law thanked him and moved sitting besides Luna and saw her looking at a bingo book. "Luna may I ask how you get those bingo books?"

"My mate sends them to me or has one of his teammates bring them. The one who brings them isn't working with Cipher Pole really anymore he's more like a free range hunter." Luna was looking at Doflamingo's info and Law was amazed.

Luna's P.O.V
I slid out my staff and handed it over to Usopp when he asked for it along with Nami's and saw him go to work on them and stopped Usopp from leaving. "Nami do me a favour and send the clouds away pretty please."

I could sense someone's haki and figured it was Doflamingo since it was strong but I knew Luffy and Law could defeat this Warlord and so called king. "So Law why don't you tell the crew where we're going and who we're fighting."

Law sighed nodding his head and he told the crew what he had told me earlier. I was listening to them talking before looking up when I heard thunder and cursed softly before standing and headed out with Nami and saw that the sea's changed having a big storm.

Nami was surprised. "There was no indicator that there was a storm coming. Everyone on who's able to with stand the rain get on deck!"

I looked to the devil fruit users seriously. "Stay here; we got this." Heading out and got to work securing out ship and made sure nothing would get lost and wrecked.

I gasped catching Usopp before he could go over the rail and I pulled him back to safety panting. "Secure yourselves!" I moved and secured myself as Usopp did and we made sure anyone on deck was secured down.

I thought back to my time with Shanks and concentrated on my visual haki and looked for the movement of the clouds seeing they were moving in the same direction as we were going.

"Nami! See the calm spot in the middle of this storm?! Move us over there please I know what I'm doing!" I looked to her when she looked unsure before nodding her head and Franky went and steered the ship.

I heard Franky speak up. "How come you said to come over here Luna?!"

"While I was with Shanks once in awhile we would run into storms and if we could we went to the calm of the storm so long as it was moving the same direction we were. Thankfully this storm is moving in the same direction and we should soon hit safe waters." I walked up to join Nami and Franky as I watched the sky.

It wasn't long till we started seeing Ray's of sunshine and were able to move through the storm and I giggled as Nami hugged me happily and I hugged back happy that the plan worked.

I went and opened the door to see those inside talking and smiled softly. "Come on we got sunshine and calm sea's now."

Luffy smiled happily. "Nice job you guys."

"Thank Luna; she was the one who had us go towards the calm of the storm." Nami commented and giggled seeing that I was looking away blushing. "Your so bashful Luna."

I giggled softly as I blushed. "Just a little bit I suppose."

Luffy was laughing as he listened to us talking. "Luna you have always been like that since we were kids; every time someone complimented you...you always would blush so darkly. Heh Shanks always liked that; the entire crew did."

Law was surprised as he listened. "So you both know a yonko? How did that happen?"

"Shanks saved me when he found me drifting like I said earlier and he had spent a year on Luffy's island up till he saved Luffy. A week later Shanks left and honestly two years ago it had been ten years since I saw him but Kuma had sent me to Shanks." I smiled softly as I moved to sit on the railing balancing myself easily.

"Yeah one day I'll see him and return his hat to him." Luffy had removed his hat holding it happily. "This is Shanks hat; he gave it to me the day he left. And he gave Luna her sword when he left; we want to show him how much stronger we will be when we meet him again." Luffy spoke proudly but excited and I looked to our friends seeing their determination.

"We all have dreams on this ship; we'll make sure Luffy becomes king of pirates and along the way we're going to achieve our dreams as well. That's why we're not worried to be in an alliance with you Law cause to get what we want won't be easy; and we have to be willing to take risks." I looked to Law and smiled softly as I stretched. "So tell me what really drives you Law?"

"I don't feel like telling you's; I just want to get Doflamingo and Kaido out of the way to get to the one piece. I'm a doctor and captain that's why I'll do whatever it takes to succeed." Law spoke seriously and noticed Luffy ate his bread which he didn't mind.

Random P.O.V
Sanji had noticed that Law said captain and was curious and spoke up as he was washing dishes. "Where is your crew Law? You said your a pirate captain."

"I sent them on ahead we'll meet up with them after we're done at Dressrosa; my first mate has a vivre card I'll be able to find them whenever I need. I do have a telesnail to communicate with them when I'm able too." Law spoke before he walked down to the main deck looking around impressed by the craftsmanship. "Who made your ship?" Law looked up.

"That would be super me; everything I designed and got help to build this at Water 7 after the fight with Cipher Pole. A beast for the future king of pirates." Franky spoke proudly.

Luna chuckled softly. "A ray of sunshine on the dark sea's; the Thousand Sunny. It suits her perfectly."

Law heard the crew agree in their own ways and looked around. "Where's the raccoon?"

Robin smiled softly. "Follow me; he's probably in the infirmary." She waited till Law caught up to her and brought him to the infirmary where Chopper was indeed working and had all sorts of medicines.