Chapter 45

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci chuckled softly as he heard his mate he knew that the way she spoke was more then just big talk she spoke with confidence. 'You know Luna I heard that those with secret name of D are people to fear; for it's believed that when D's want to make themselves known and heard they can shake the world to it's core.'

Luna smiled softly. 'I believe that the only way us D's can make ourselves known and heard...is by never being alone. The people that should be feared are those that can change the hearts of people and get people to join them without even trying; I believe if you want to win people over words are never enough you also have to back up your words with actions.'

Lucci got onto their ship and he had grabbed the man that Luna had tied up earlier. 'You have a point my dear; now are you going to keep holding back the storm? Or are you going to let people see the storm that their facing against when they fight you. Your already starting to win people over; you won my group over because you've changed how I see things and you've brought our team closer together as well. Your also bringing your team together by being the sister figure they need; you know what to say and you show them it's alright to be vulnerable."

Luna listened to Lucci as she helped to fight and she thought back from the first time she met Shanks, Luffy, Ace, Sabo and her new home. Now to the crew and the friends they have made along the way and she smiled softly. 'Their my reason to keep fighting; yes I lost so much when I was younger but...these people; their my future one I'm going to fight for and protect; we all have dreams and we'll get to them together.' Luna was fighting off enemies she wasn't holding back and she slowly started finding her friends and smiled seeing they won their own battles. "Let's go everyone; Luffy needs us to catch up so we can end this fight."

Lucci smiled softly and he motioned for the crew to cast off as he looked back to Alabasta he could see smoke rising from where many fights have and were happening. He believed that the new generation of pirates were going to give this world a wake up call; and his mate and her friends would no doubt be at the centre of much of the commotion that was to come. 'Be safe Luna.'

"Heh no promises Lucci; being safe isn't any fun. But I'll stay alive just to make your life busy." Luna had a happy sounding tone to her voice.

Lucci chuckled hearing her comment before he went to check on things back at Water 7 he wanted to finish that mission but things were taking time. He listened to the crew moving around some patrolling, guarding the prisoner, the cargo being guarded and others were doing whatever else.

Luna's P.O.V
I was grateful when I started finding my teammates and we hurried and were happy to find Luffy but I gasped seeing he was wounded. "Luffy?!" I kneeled before letting Chopper in and I worried.

"L-Luna" Luffy was exhausted and saw the worry on more then just my face but on everyone's faces. We didn't like anyone getting hurt but we knew the risks. I watched as Chopper tended to Luffy and I gave Luffy some food and water it took a bit before he was fully healthy but his energy wouldn't be back at full power for a bit.

Zoro walked over and he carried Luffy on his back as we moved towards the palace and I stopped them seeing all the fighting and looked around.

"We can't get to the palace this way; it's a blood bath out there. Vivi is there another way into the palace?" I looked to her and saw her nod her head and we followed stopping when she showed us a hidden entrance and I followed after Vivi as we lit the torches and helped the rest get down.

"Alright everyone follow me and stay close; it's a maze down here and I don't want amyone getting lost or else you might never get out of here." Vivi spoke seriously.

Nami her scarf to Zoro so he couldn't wander off and get lost of which was still a mystery to a few of us since he was the only person who could get lost on a straight path or road.

Zoro glared at Nami and we followed but I winced when my shoulder got jostled when we had to climb over some debris and thanked Sanji for helping me.

"So Luna what happened? Who was that woman?" Usopp spoke up and he looked to her injured shoulder he was upset he had been scared and Luna paid the price for fighting someone that should have been a team effort.

"Her name is Nico Robin; I remember hearing stories about her the ones who know her call her a monster and the government wants her dead just for being alive. You see she too lost her island and many people; because they can read an almost dead language that was said to have also been known by Gold D Roger. I believe Robin moves from person to person, place to place trying to stay out of the sight of the World Government." Luna spoke seriously as she walked besides Sanji as they brought of the rear of the group.

Nami was shocked as she looked back to me. "How many islands have the marines and Government destroyed?"

"Many over the years; in their eyes it's divine justice they don't kill just one person on that island...no to them it's easier to destroy an island instead of looking for a solution. The government and marines are more corrupt then people believe...there are a few good people in the marines don't get me wrong in that...but still; they need to be taken down a few notches. They destroyed my island because my people refused to work for them, Nico's is probably because they can read a dead language or well a few select people could, another I heard was because of an illness that came from them digging in the ground and it wasn't contagious it was passed through bloodlines. Any excuse the marines and government can find to destroy an island...they use it no mercy, no forgiveness nothing."

Usopp thought about what I said and paled as he looked to Nami. "That could have easily been Nami's Island as well when Arlong had taken it over. So why didn't the government destroy it?"

I spoke. "Oh that's not that hard to explain; you see the only marine guarding that island was on Arlong's pay roll; money talks people." Stopping and motioned for the crew to be quiet as we came to an entrance and I motioned for Vivi to step away as myself and Sanji moved checking and listening for any signs of life and when it was clear we came out looking around.

"Please be careful everyone; I'm going to go and try to stop the fighting in the town." Vivi spoke confidently.