Chapter 80

Luna's P.O.V
Watching the samurai on our ship was sometimes entertaining especially when it involved my nakama. I was relaxing on the side of the ship enjoying the sunshine we were in currently I heard happy chatter and looked to the upper deck seeing Nami and Robin were talking and I smiled softly shaking my head.

"Hey Luna what's the most digusting food you have ever eaten?!" Usopp yelled from the other side of the ship with a big smile on his face making him look so much more like his father.

"The most disgusting thing I have ever eaten? Oh god even I couldn't answer that question. Well I hate to say it...but it has to be brussel sprouts they seriously look like little cabbages and they are disgusting." I made a grossed out face and heard laughter as I playfully smirked knowing why Usopp asked. "Luffy your turn!"

"Heh bring it on Luna." Luffy playfully smiled this to us was fun and random and a great way to learn things more about whatever. "If you had to choose between Nami hitting you or Garp who would you pick?"

Luffy thought and grinned. "Nami for sure she doesn't hit as hard as Grandpa does."

Law had been listening and he looked over when Luffy said grandpa and Law moved over tapping my hand as the others kept playing. "Did your crew know?"

"Of course they know; after Brook joined us we were resting on an island when Garp showed up. It shocked the hell out of the crew; Luffy got hit and felt pain which surprised our friends of course. But I talk to Garp on and off as well while we travel so I didn't get in trouble after all I'm his grand daughter. He took me in as well with the trio; that man gave lots hell he would sometimes even bring food from the marine base to the island for all of us. As we grew up the island's people helped us out with anything that we needed to survive and that meant we too had to help out the best we could." I leaned back again as I stretched almost purring.

"Luna you look and sound like a cat when you stretch; you have always loved getting some sun you never get any colour though." Nami spoke up from the spot where herself and Robin were.

"I have never once burnt or tanned in the sun; we don't know why. I was always like this ever since I was born; I remember my father once told me that when I was born I was a healthy child but I was cold sometimes to touch. They had tons of medical tests done on me but never found anything wrong so the doctors thought maybe it was a gene from my parents but it might have not been seen in years."

"It's true; ever since I became doctor on this ship I noticed that Luna had days she would be freezing even on the hottest of days. I've ran tests and she seems to be fully healthy so it probably is something in her blood." Chopper spoke up from the table he was at with Usopp and Luffy.

Law had gone to speak when he saw a shape in the distance and he grabbed a scope snd checked as he tensed. "There's Dressrosa; we'll split up into two groups those on the ship will take it around to the bridge and beware of the fish you will have to take the long route to the back. Luna I'd like for you to come on land I have a feeling your mate will be there after you spoke to him last night any idea of what he's up too?"

I shook my head. "No he's quiet today there's nothing so I'm assuming that he's blocking me today." Stretching as I got up and went and started getting ready for what was to come as I stretched yawning.

I walked to my room and froze when I heard foot steps behind me and turned bringing my blade up and froze seeing Lucci and looked to my now open window and sighed putting my sword away. "That wasn't smart was it." Blushing when he brought me close and I could feel him shaking and frowned concentrating and felt his anger was through the roof. "What's wrong?" Whispering so no one could hear me outside my room.

Lucci nuzzled me as he was alert in case anyone came close. "Be careful...Doflamingo came back we managed to hear him and he has the flame flame fruit."

I paled knowing that it was the devil fruit Ace use to have. "That sick bastard; he's hoping to lure us in. It's a trap."

"Yes it is; he's given it to Diamente he rules over the colosseum and people choose to either fight there or are forced to fight there. He's hoping to lure Luffy in and try to kill him there. The fight is for the fruit and the winner will take it; Sabo is here with some of Dragon's people, we're here, you do realize how dangerous this is going to be." Lucci spoke quietly but seriously as he look me in the eye and I nodded my head.

"It's going to be a blood bath; we have to be willing to kill if we want to defeat Doflamingo. I don't have information on this entire family but I do know that Doflamingo was shipping Smile for Kaido...I think Doflamingo is now under pressure because we've put a big stop to his plans." I spoke and we both fell silent when my door opened after we heard a knock and I saw Robin and smiled softly. "Time?"

Robin nodded her head and looked towards Lucci it was easy to tell that she was weary of him. "We have fifteen minutes before we hit land. I'm sure you'll fill us in soon enough."

"Yeah I will; go tell the others I'll be there in a moment." Robin I knew understood that I was worried and just needed some time with my mate.

I looked to Lucci and kissed him shyly as I felt him hold me close. The silence that fell over us was deafening. "I'll make it out for you Lucci; that's my promise to you."

Lucci smiled softly and he gently traced my tattoo. "I believe you Luna; I know you can win against whoever you fight. And I know your not going to be alone the whole time; keep your guard up and kick ass my kitten." He purred out the last words with a sense of humour.

I giggled as he let me go and climbed out my window. "Get ready to see my bounty go up; and consider the Donquixote crew gone." Hearing Lucci laugh before he left and I grabbed my things walking onto deck.

I felt my confidence was high and now all we needed to do was survive this hell and we would aim to go after Kaido. I smiled seeing my friends were ready as well for a fight. "Ready whenever you are captains."

Luffy and Law smirked and soon enough we were all split up from the rest of the crew as they took our ship else where and we headed onto land.

"Be alert they know who we all are; apparently when we had just barely left Punk Hazard...Doflamingo had shown up and beat the shit out of Smoker and much of his crew. Thankfully and ex-marine stopped Doflamingo from killing them all but Doflamingo had tried coming after us and thankfully Namj had pushed the clouds away with her staff." I spoke so only those in our group heard and I wore a black jacket with a hood that covered my face and sunglasses as well.