Chapter 51

Luna's P.O.V
I was still drying a few tears away and smiled softly. "Just got back from Skypiea; god was it beautiful there and we saw Luffy ring the golden bell. That was fun going there by the waterfall and we had met a whale as well that is still waiting after so long for an older pirate crew to come back but they've been gone decades so we assumed that their passed on. We're actually headed to Water 7 now our ship; I-I think this might be it's final journey with us. She's so badly damaged from fights with enemies and from crew members fighting."

"I'm sorry to head that Luna; remember come through the back way kitten and ask for Iceburg he's the mayor but also the boss for the ship wrights here. You must be tired Luna." Lucci figured from a trip and no doubt more fighting she would be tired.

"No I've slept about four hours that's my nightly amount of hours that I can sleep lately. I guess in a way it's a small form of insomnia starting." Luna looked out the window and she heard a knock and looked up and smiled. "Hold on it's my shift for night watch."

Lucci chuckled. "Oh? Sounds fun for you to have night watch; how many do you stay on watch for?"

I climbed into the crows nest that we rigged with a cover so we didn't get rain or snow on us as we guarded but could still see all around. "Till about midnight and then the next guy takes his or her shift."

Lucci chuckled and he noticed the others were smiling and relaxing ad they listened. "What was Skypeia like?"

"It was beautiful; relaxing I suppose. We met people living there as well; to fight up there was tricky but we figured it out...we also stopped another bad guy and broke his dreams and his beliefs. That's all we do." I spoke softly thinking of how many people have also changed their ways and how many have been imprisoned thanks to us. I heard voices whispering to Lucci and suppressed my snickering and heard him shut them up but they were laughing. "Their not that good at whispering I can hear them."

Lucci smirked seeing that Kaku and Jabra were put in their places by Luna and the others were trying not to laugh. "It's just a couple of the guys in my team being smart asses. We were only told stories about Skypeia but never believed that it was true. How did you get all the way up there?"

"Someone helped us to add temporary wings or gliders to the ship; they hide within the haul when not being used. But our ship is so badly damaged the repairs that are made are only temporary repairs. If push comes to shove we'll no doubt need to have another ship built; something to with stand future adventures and the rough sea's that we'll be facing." I was looking around for any signs of life or other ships but tonight was a full moon and the moons light helped to see better but I saw that it was only us on the sea's alone where we were.

Lucci listened and looked to the map as I had sent him our location and he frowned. "Alright you should get here in a few days if things go smoothly; there are other pirates coming into these waters and to this island as well."

"Don't worry about us; those pirates are more then welcome to try their luck. All of us pirates can admit we're not saints but if they want to start a fight with us then their days are numbered as free pirates. We'll never back off from a fight against another crew; especially if their threatening us." I spoke seriously and I was looking to the sky and looked at the constellations. "I know you worry about me and I know you put Alive only on my bounty; but you need to believe that I'll come back to you every time. Every time we fight we come out stronger then we were before."

Lucci sighed he knew that Luna was right he did keep Alive only on her bounty and she was able to take care of herself. "Your right forgive me Luna; I can't stand the thought of you wounded or worse, I do believe in you but I will always fear for your safety."

Jabra and Kaku smirked playfully as they teased Lucci for being loving towards Luna and Blueno hit both males with a fist on each of their heads causing them to grumble in pain causing Lucci to smirk at their punishment.

Luna giggled when she heard two thumping sounds and she spoke. "Sounds like two of your comrades need to learn when not to talk; or to tease their leader."

Jabra and Kaku held their heads and glared at Blueno who was reading some reports like nothing had happened.

Lucci chuckled. "Don't worry about them; tell me what is Nico Robin doing on your crew? I thought that you have made sure she was captured along with Crocodile that day but your captain welcomed her into your crew."

Luna smirked. "Because my captain believes that many people still have a good side to them. And to be honest she was waiting on our ship when we boarded and we didn't have much time to talk to her. I mean we did have the marines chasing us again; Smoker's no doubt pissed we have once again slipped through his fingers."

Lucci chuckled as he listened. "Garp said he used to Gold D Roger like that as well; you pirates keep us on our feet that's for sure. And now that you have Robin with you's no doubt that you'll protect her with everything that you are."

Luna smiled. "You damn right I'll protect her; fuck the marines and fuck the government they think us pirates are weak...we'll bring a war. This new generation will give you's a run for your money. And if we ever fight don't hold back with me."

Lucci smirked as he purred chuckling with his comrades and his comrades laughed impressed by their leader's mate. "You do know that if we end up fighting and taking Nico Robin; she'll come with us without a problem."

"Maybe she will and maybe she won't; just know that if she goes missing I'll hunt for her. I know about Enies Lobby and I can promise that we'll come for her; we won't sit back while one of our own is being threatened. She had a right to live Lucci; life is precious and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that Robin knows that as well. She had a family here and she can be herself with us. We're family; that's my sister your threatening babe; I don't to kindly to any forms of threats."

"I know you don't; but we will be doing our job. I for one am curious to see how much you'll let go in a fight to save those you care about. You and your nakama are unpredictable and that makes me worry; you all want to do your own things and yet you fight together like a perfect unit should. You didn't need the training so what helps you fight as one?"

Luna smiled at his question knowing they had Lucci and his crew stumped. "That's easy; we already had a rhythm together from the first time we met. We don't need to talk and we know we can send members on ahead to fight and the rest of us will hang back and deal with out own fights against opponents. Luffy believed in us first and we believe in him; that believe also extends to the rest of our nakama cause we aren't push overs; we'll fight back with every breath in our body."