Chapter 26

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci could tell that something was worrying Luna and he had gotten himself a drink as he had to fill in a report and he smirked a little knowing that this would piss of the Fleet Admiral to know that the pirates stopped another pirate and soon it would be raising their bounties.

Lucci was going over his report it was the downside of the job since himself and his team had many missions they did they usually had lots if paper work to catch up on. He relaxed feeling the calm waves of the water as he got back to working on his report and he kept thinking about Luna and wondered just how free she truly felt as a pirate.

He knew that many pirates say that on the sea's are they ever truly happy and that those who sail the sea's are all children of the sea's. He supposed to a point it was true but the sea's could be calm or dangerous in a blink of an eye. He thought about earlier when Luna was fighting there was no hesitation and the way she protected her captain and crew just proved how in so many ways she truly was like her people...loyal to the day they die.

He sighed softly missing Luna already but he knew that she trusted her crew and they trusted her in a way they were actually already family willing to die for each other if it was asked of them. He smirked when he thought of her blushing earlier and he knew he would make her blush more in the future.

Luna's P.O.V
I was laughing as Zoro had been sleeping and since things had gotten boring Usopp decided to play pranks with Luffy's help and currently Zoro was chasing them and they hid away since they had drawn on Zoro's face when he was asleep which probably wasn't the best of idea's considering he was pissed when he found out.

Nami was sitting with me looking at our current location on the map and to where we were headed. "Their so immature; I can't understand Luffy he's wicked strong and kicks ass; but when he's not fighting he's like a child."

I snickered. "Well if you think of it Luffy is only seventeen so technically yeah he's still a teen and he's always been like this well in all the years I've known him. But I guess that's because for years he didn't really have any children to play with till he met me and then one other our older brother who I'm hoping the crew will meet one day. Luffy may act immature at times and badass at other times...that's who he is and I find it relaxing because we all need some cheer on this ship."

Nami looked to me curiously. "Okay so Luffy's the youngest then how old are you? You can't be much older then twenty five at best."

I smiled shaking my head. "Oh come on I don't look that old; I'm only nineteen myself so I still have some childish behaviours only I don't always act as crazy as Luffy does."

Luffy heard me and playfully stuck his tongue out. "I'm not crazy sis!" Running from Zoro laughing again.

I smirked. "Yes you are Luffy; completely off your rocker. But don't worry little bro that's what I love about you that craziness keeps me entertained." Giggling when he whined and faked being dead and I jumped down to where he was and nudged him with my foot watching as he rolled onto his left side so his back was too me. "Seriously? Your pouting and giving me the cold shoulder? Oh well I guess the meat is all mine tonight." Walking away and I laughed when he chased me and I side stepped making him run into a wall as I laughed.

Nami, Usopp and Zoro were laughing watching our sibling squabble as watched as Luffy would try to catch me and would fail.

Zoro spoke up. "So what was Luffy like as a child? I'm assuming not much different then what he is now."

I hummed softly. "His nickname was Crybaby from our older brother; Luffy cared so much about us that even if we went to hunt or train he would cry thinking something bad would happen to us. Or when we were trapped in a burning building he thought we wouldn't make it out; and what do you know we did. Luffy can be a handful but I'm glad everyone here accepts him as he is."

Luffy smiled blushing and hugged me. "You were the first to accept me sis; your the best sister ever I never want to see anything happen to you or ever see you cry it would break my heart."

I smiled softly and hugged him. "I know Luffy and that means the world to me."

Sanji had come out and smiled softly seeing how close both the none blood siblings were and he spoke up. "Foods ready whenever your already."

Luffy let go quickly causing me to chase him along with the rest and I moved to fight Luffy away from the rest of our food. "No Luffy your not eating all the food again."

Usopp laughed. "Last time he looked like a huge beach ball or balloon." Getting his food as we all walked in and sat down starting to eat and we kept chasing Luffy away from our food.

After awhile I had enough and bonked Luffy on the head with my fist and smirked seeing a lump forming. "Ah gotta love grandpa teaching me that trick to keep you boys in line when we were younger."

Usopp choked on his food a little. "So who is your grandpa?" Eating again but more slowly this time so he wouldn't choke again.

I smiled softly. "Well I would like to keep that a secret and maybe one day you'll all meet him and you'll meet maybe meet our older brother as well. Just to warn you's we have an unique family and I can promise none of us are week and all but two of us are adopted in a way. Luffy and his grandpa are the only blood family and he may be a badass but he...he cares for all of us."

Zoro looked over and tilted his head. "So you were saved by Shanks and you both admire Shanks he's the one that made you both want to be pirates; and you have a family and your not all related yet you all care for one another."

Luffy grinned as he spoke. "Yeah pretty much; I was seven when I met Luna who was nine at the time. After Shanks left we had started training together learning to control my powers and get stronger. My grandpa made us stay with some bandits but they raised four of us actually."

Nami was curious. "Four? But the way you speak Luna you only say Luffy and your older brother where is the fourth member of your small family?"

I frowned looking down and jumped when Luffy held my hands and I smiled a little before I spoke. "When we were children we met our fourth member; we didn't know he was a Celestial Dragon or whatever they call themselves but he wanted to be a pirate. After a few months his father found him and burnt the place we called home...he didn't want to be captive and he took to the sea to try and escape his father; h-he didn't get far before they sunk his dinghy with him on board. We looked for a body but we never found one; so naturally we assumed he was dead cause those waters are home to sea kings as well."

Luffy hugged me as he rested his head on mine he truly never liked seeing myself, Ace and Sabo upset when we were younger and he didn't like his nakama hurting or upset about anything. "We were all close together; we trained together, slept together, fought together we did so much together and he was older then Luna but we never knew who was older between our big brothers."

Nami frowned sadly. "I'm sorry I didn't know; I'm sure he's watching over all of you's no matter where you three go he's supporting you three on your long journey."