Chapter 92

Luna's P.O.V
It had been a couple days since I saw Sabo with the crew and having just woke up I could now see Wano and Nami hid our ship where Law told us too.

I grabbed my blade I had just finished sharpening and cleaning it I could see the way my blade shined in the light and smiled softly when I remembered Shanks was amazed with how well I took care of it.

I placed my blade in my sheathe as we got onto land and secured our ship making sure no one could find it aside from our crew and our clothes got changed into something that blended in and thankfully mine was a dark blue kimono with black leggings and sandals my hair was pulled back into a braid and I smiled liking what I saw. "Ah thank you." Looking to the samurai and ninja as they nodded their heads and led us into the village.

I looked around when I spotted a man wearing green and smirked seeing Zoro and let my blade reflect light towards him as Luffy ran over and I giggled walking over to the duo. "Hey Zoro."

"Luna, Luffy? Nice to see you two here. Nice job on getting Sanji back where is the euro cook?" Zoro spoke curiously as he looked around.

I sighed softly. "Probably looking for Robin and Nami...well more like following Nami. Although we may have Big Mama pirates following us I'm not too worried as both Big Mama and Kaido use to be crew mates but apparently they can't stand one another at the moment."

"Well for now that's a good thing for us; where did Luffy go?" Zoro looked around and I looked around and tilted my head and walked towards a small forest on the edge of the village with Zoro following and heard a little girl yelling.

I moved the brush out of my sight and heard the girl denying that Ace was dead and my heart broke as myself and Zoro walked over. "Hey now; what's going on here?"

"Hm...? Oh Luna; Zoro just a little chat about Ace. She doesn't believe me." Luffy spoke he was always a blunt person when he talked.

I smiled sadly and kneeled to the girls height. "I'm Luna...I-I'm sorry; Ace was mine and Luffy's adopted brother."

The girl sniffled as tears fell down. "Please tell me that he's wrong...Ace said we would meet each other again."

I gently hugged the child close and rubbed soothing circles on her back as I spoke softly. "I wish...I wish it wasn't true. Luffy and myself were there when...when he gave his life to save Luffy from the enemy." I had some tears in my eyes as the child cried into me and I held her close listening to the sobs that broke from her chest.

I looked sadly to Luffy and saw him kneel and gently pick the girl up as she cried into him it made me smile gently. Luffy and I understood that to the girl...Ace was a big brother figure.

"Ace isn't around...but Luna and I are; I know Ace would have watched out for you and since he can't keep his promise to see you again how about we keep that promise from now on." Luffy grinned and he saw the girl nodd her head smiling.

"I'd like that." She got down and gasped as we got surrounded by some of the enemy and my hand went to my blade.

Zoro stood to Luffy's left and I stood to his right cursing softly as I identified who the people were right away as soon as I saw the man with blonde hair. "Luffy, Zoro he's another member of the worst generation; the one that uses black magic and a fellow captain. Get on your guards you two. This is Basil Hawkins."

Luffy nodded his head as my hand went to my blade and my eyes narrowed as Hawkins was looking at cards and I sneered. Luffy attacked Hawkins as my visual haki activated and I spun connecting blades with a member of Hawkins crew.

I heard Luffy yell and gasped when he grabbed myself and the child and I looked to my captain. "Be careful!" Jumping when he gave me the chance and I went into assassin mode keeping the girl close but quiet.

"I-I'm sorry Luna...What is Luffy..." She started whimpering as she spoke to me being quiet.

I landed and looked around not sensing anyone around us and smiled softly. "Hey Luffy isn't a weak person; he's strong. Right now I need you to be strong for me as well; we're still in enemy territory and they will be looking for all of us. We have to find my other friends and get ready for a big attack."

She nodded her head as I lead us through the shadows and moved hiding in an alley when I heard footsteps and looked over my hand on my blade as I saw Luffy had gotten my friends away from the fight.

As Zoro started walking by I whistled a haunting tune that only my crew would be aware of and smiled when Zoro looked back.

"Luna; good to see that your alright they captured Luffy." Seeing me and the child and looked over my shoulder seeing the rest. "We have to save Luffy."

"I know; but we have to find Law and his crew and then find out where their holding Luffy and Kidd." Seeing their confused looks but followed and I guided Zoro so he couldn't get lost as we got to where we were staying.

"So what's this about Kidd being here?" Robin spoke seriously as she was getting the child to rest.

"According to Lucci a few weeks ago Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins were coming here to attack Kaido. Kidd is the only imprisoned along with Killer and from what Lucci heard their forcing Kidd's crew to do anything to keep their captain and first mate alive. So we have to naturally assume that both Apoo and Hawkins were already followers of Kaido before they made their so called alliance with Kidd. So we know that Hawkins crew is all some sort of magic like Hawkins uses dark magic and Apoo uses sound which can both work and fail for us." I spoke calmly but seriously and I went on alert with Zoro and Sanji when we sensed someone else getting close to our location.

I heard sniffing and I tilted my head when I saw a polar bear head and chuckled. "Hey Bepo." Seeing the others come in and even though it escaped the sight of the others I saw Law was tired and in pain.

Law looked around and saw the frown before he looked to me. "Where's Strawhat?"

"Got captured after he got myself, Zoro and a couple others out of a fight with Hawkins. Kidd's somewhere on this island as well and is also a prisoner." I spoke but saw that Law looked worried.

I looked to the others as they were talking about what we could do and I moved speaking softly with Law. "What's wrong Law? You have this look to you; what happened?"

"Nothing Luna; can you keep an eye on my crew please. I have something I need to do and I...I know that their safe if their near you's. You all need to lay low a little longer Bepo will guide you all to where we're hiding." Law spoke quietly I knew then something seriously wasn't right and I looked to this strong captain that never asked for help.

"Your going to do something stupid aren't you? Alright just...just come back alright Law? I know many of us may not act like it but like Luffy we agree Your our nakama too and being in this alliance that nakama goes over to your crew. We have to figure out what is going on here and how we can beat these bastards; know this I will be doing my job as well." I spoke so only Law heard and saw him nodd and froze when we heard a roar in the distance. "I'm assuming that could be Drake."