Chapter 70

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci could feel Luna's excitement and he smiled softly to himself since at the moment he was currently alone and relaxing from another job. 'My Luna; your just vibrating with happiness are you with your crew again?'

'Yes I am; we just surfaced in the new world. It's beautiful on these sea's; oh and Robin and Nami love the tattoo as well.' Luna's voice was filled with happiness.

Lucci chuckled softly. 'I'm happy to hear that Luna; so where is your first destination do you know?'

'We're suppose to be going to Jinbei's home; Fishmen Island I believe is what it's called.' Luna was thinking and Lucci thought.

'Fishmen Island...most fishmen don't take kindly to humans from things that humans have done to them. But...maybe you and your crew can change their ways of thinking. Your making a big change in this world; I'm sure you heard one member of the supernova's became a Warlord these past two years.' Lucci just found out with recent announcements.

'Yeah I believe Shanks had said it was Trafalgar Law; Shanks wouldn't tell me what that man did do you know?'

'He brought over a hundred hearts Of pirates to the marine headquarters. They made him a Warlord along with Jinbei I believe. He's not overly cocky but he still has an air of arrogance; whatever he's up too is going to soon make itself known Luna be alert.'

'Yeah I met that man and his crew two years ago at Sabaody Archipelago; my entire crew did. Law, Kidd and Luffy had fought the marines together I had managed to find a book of devil fruits these past two years...his is the Op-Op  Fruit and when he makes the dome whatever is in it he can do whatever he wants. He can take a persons heart and his own and they can all still be alive.'

Lucci listened thinking and he got up grabbing a report thinking back a few years ago when the Op-Op fruit vanished. "Son of a bitch...that's where it went." Lucci sighed knowing who he had to go talk too and left for a bit since he wasn't need at the moment and went to find the retired marine.

'I gotta go Lucci; crew meeting sadly.' Luna was giggling.

'Have fun with that Luna. I'll talk to you later kitten.' Lucci smiled and headed out to talk to Sengoku.

Luna's P.O.V
I sighed as myself and Lucci finished talking and I headed up to the kitchen that was also our meeting room lots which wasn't bad since it was spacey. I walked in and sat between Zoro and Chopper we usually didn't care where we sat but like this it showed who ranked where in our crew not that we cared with rankings very often.

I looked to the map that Nami had and showed the place we were going and listened frowning. "So basically we're sailing mostly blind?"

"Well somewhat but not all the way; the log pose will get us to our destination but the sea floor is dark so we have to be extra alert. We don't have any way to see out farther from the ship so it will be really slow sailing." Nami sat and the map sat in the middle of the table.

I looked to Franky. "Is there a way we could get more lights rigged and aimed out to where we could have more sight?"

"I can figure something out but till I do we'll all have to be on hand on the deck. But attacks from the distant dark would be bad for us." Franky leaned back in his chair thinking

Luffy spoke up. "Well four of us here have haki we can sense anyone or anything coming our way."

"That's true and instead of us all in one spot we can each a spot on the ship." Sanji was smoking and handed out food he watched our diets and what we ate to keep our health, strength and energy up at all times.

I looked at the map and was thinking. "We would have more then just the sides, front and back to worry about. We have to watch above and below; we can't let any hole in our bubble happen."

Luffy nodded his head seriously. "Your right; and the water isn't safe for any devil fruit users here on the ship either."

"There's three of us on this ship...Chopper, Luffy and myself." Robin listed off having her tea but already all of us haki users were aware of our surroundings outside the ship and bubble.

I got up finishing my food and headed to the deck to take watch and looked around and frowned sensing movement in the shadows and froze. "We got company!"

The crew came running out just as the enemy ship showed themselves and we took to our stations getting ready to fight. I sneered seeing this pirate called Caribou or some such name with his crew attacking recklessly. "What a fool."

"We have to get out of this area now! There's active volcano activity underneath the ground take a look!" Robin yelled getting all our attention and I cursed.

"Franky! Their going to try and push us towards the sea floor! Take the helm we'll keep the pirates away from here the best we can!" I yelled out and I smirked as we got bubbles so we could leave the ship and fight our enemies.

Myself and Zoro didn't hold back in our attacks and Sanji joined in. I remembered what Shanks and Beckmann told me that if you have a way to gain an advantage then to take it. I smirked seeing the bubble on their ship. "Guys! Take down their bubble!"

Zoro smirked along with Sanji. "Leave that to us!" They attacked together and Caribou's crew started to maneuver away from us causing us to smirk as we returned to Thousand Sunny just in time to see Jinbei's home and the fishmen that surrounded out ship alert.

Luffy looked to the tattoo's and nudged me and I looked. Luffy heard a recognizable voice telling the people to stand down and he smiled. "Jinbei!"

"Ah Luffy; welcome to our home." He carefully entered the bubble and landed on the deck taking a look at all of us. "It's a pleasure to meet Luffy's friends and family."

Zoro was surprised but relaxed and I agreed and stood down as Luffy and Jinbei were talking and I spoke. "Jinbei? How long has Caribou, his brother and crew been hanging around and why?"

"I'm afraid it's because of the royal family that lives here those people want the gold for themselves and will stop at nothing." Jinbei sat and he was still fairly tall but that was to be expected and I frowned watching the shadows as we were escorted to where we could dock.

I was amazed with my friends seeing that they lived inside a bubble and looked around. "Beautiful."

"Follow me Straw Hats." Jinbei led the way off and towards where a merman sat on a throne and I ignored the whispers of the merfolk around us.

"I take it he's the king." Looking to Jinbei and sat him nod his head to me as we stopped and he introduced us and I saw his daughter hiding scared behind his throne and it dawned on me she probably has never seen outside their home before.