Chapter 83

Luna's P.O.V
It wasn't long after that I had talked to Lucci that I was up in the morning early having been tending to my blade and staff when the newspaper came and I got up grabbing in and opened it reading the front page and gasped giggling. "EVERYONE WAKE UP THE NEWS IS HERE!!"

I giggled hearing people getting up scrambling well those that were being lazy today and they joined me on deck and I held up the paper showing the front page. "Luffy has been names the fifth emperor on the sea's! Now that he has over 5,000 people sailing under his name." I turned it towards myself and started reading everything out and saw the excitement in my friends.

"Wh-what about bounties did anyone's bounty go up as well Luna?" Chopper spoke and I let everyone see their new bounties and I smirked. "Oof my bounty now beats Luffy's by 200,000 beli." Showing my bounty happily and handed Law his and saw him smirk at his bounty.

"Breakfast is ready guys!" Sanji yelled from his kitchen and we all hurried and I ran punching Luffy away from all our food.

I tapped my foot glaring at Luffy. "No way Luffy we all need to eat as well little brother; I swear some days I do wish that Sabo had come with us."

Robin chuckled softly. "He said you were more like the peace maker in the group when it came to certain things."

I giggled as I sat with my food and drink. "Usually when it came to food, fighting where we all slept...and I made sure Dadan wouldn't hit them too hard not like it worked."

I smiled hearing the chuckles as we sat at the table and thought about what we had managed to get done till there was a long explosion on deck and I hurried out frowning seeing a creature with a green collar around it's neck. "What's that?"

Law and Luffy saw and Law spoke up besides me. "A collar; I believe someone's controlling this creature to attack on command."

"A devil fruit user?" Robin and I looked at one another both having a bad feeling and we gasped as attacks came from all over and I saw a ship appear by our own.

"How the hell did we not sense them?!" I moved away and myself and Zoro both took positions by the captains and fought back our opponents.

"CHOPPER!" Nami yelled when she sae a green collar go on him and he left with the enemy and the ship had vanished leaving us all confused. "Wh-where did they go?!"

I looked around worried and closed my eyes and blocked out everything as I used my haki and opened my eyes and ran to one side of the ship and looked down. "Guys! Their under the water! Whoever took them can travel under water with their ship. I think that collar controls whoever it's on so please be careful."

Lae looked to Luffy seriously before to us. "We have to either get them to come back up or go after them."

"Heh why not go after them; this ship has it's own submarine I can drive you and whoever else goes we can get to the enemy ship easily." Franky spoke smiling confidently and I looked to the others.

"Only myself and Law will go to attack the enemy. Everyone else here keep heading to Zou." Luffy spoke and we knew better then to argue when his hat hid his eyes.

I looked to Zoro we both nodded our heads. "Luffy let Franky follow you both then with the submarine once your on the enemy ship." Walking over and gave them my vivre card. "Once your done with saving Chopper then you four join up with us again. And Luffy... kick the ass of whoever took Chopper extra hard." I smirked and stepped back as he nodded his head and all three left on their rescue mission.

I looked to Zoro as we started training together and I smirked sensing he was getting stronger with every fight and I had a wicked thought and smirked. "Hey Zoro; I'm curious who's stronger? The student of Dracule Mihawk...or the student of Red Haired Shanks."

Zoro smirked catching onto what I was saying and he chuckled. "You have always liked a good challenge; alright we duel and the loser buys the best sake for the winner."

I chuckled as I spun my blade and it was black as I used my haki on it and saw Zoro use his haki on his blades as they darkened and we both took our stances and attacked not holding back as we fought one another.

I smirked seeing how good he was and chuckled softly thinking of how many times myself and Zoro used to fight when we first started out as crew mates two years ago. "Damn Zoro your stronger."

"Heh yeah; I heard Mihawk use to see you the odd time and he would watch you and Shanks train together. What was training with Shanks like?" He blocked my attacked and deflected me.

I flipped backwards till I landed on my feet and chuckled. "Truth be told; that was fricken scary. When Shanks wanted to be serious he was someone that made his presence well known." Locking blades with him again and one could see the sparks coming from our blades. "I lost count of how many times I got my butt kicked; but he trained me till I dropped."

Zoro laughed as we kept up a dance of blades deflecting, colliding for a long time neither of us gaining ground on one another. "Mihawk was just as bad; but on the island he had these monkeys that learnt from humans they could use weapons. Man those were tough to fight for the longest time; and Mihawk had me fight them regularly he always got a laugh out of it when they kicked my ass."

I snickered and kicked him back and we got into a kind of calm moment where I walked around him. "Shanks the one time we were training and a storm hit the island we had landed on to rest and keep the ship safe; he took me out into the storm and we trained where he would attack me harder then I had ever felt with ever flash of lightening and boom of thunder. For a long time I couldn't figure out how to beat him; it took me over a month before I learnt he attacked in time to the thunder and moved in time to the lightening." I attacked like Shanks did when he attacked me during training and I smirked as Zoro used his visual haki. "Not bad."

"Like I said Hawkeyes didn't mess around around with training but I see that Shanks didn't mess around with your training either." Zoro smirked as we were locked and soon heard yelling and we stopped fighting and sheathed our blades and paled seeing one of Big Mama's ships.

I cursed softly. "That's one of Big Mama's ships! She's one of the emperors!" I moved up higher and concentrated on my blade and looked to Zoro and Sanji as we attacked together and my blade pulsed. "SHREDDING HOWL!!" I heard the wind howl and it jammed the ship hard away from ours and I watched the pirates seeing the glares and spun my blade in warning.