Chapter 74

Luna's P.O.V
I grabbed my sword out and swung it connecting with one of the goons and easily sent them flying. I gasped when a blue sphere appeared and moved us elsewhere and when we appeared in a different spot away from the goons I was shocked and looked seeing Trafalgar Law smirking and I moved away quickly from him defensively. "To what do we owe the pleasure Trafalgar?"

"Just making sure none of your crew cause any unnecessary problems Ms.Evermore. I must say I was impressed earlier with your haki control why not leave your crew and join me?" Law spoke cockily with that same smirk on his face.

"How about no thanks; I'm not leaving my little brother and crew behind. I know where my loyalty lies; but what is it your trying to gain? You attacked other pirates bringing hearts to the marines and became a warlord? Something's not making sense to me; I'm not a fool Trafalgar." I moved when more attacks came and I saw myself and my friends were once again separated but not before noticing something was wrong with them and I frowned. "What did you do to my nakama?"

"Oh nothing just switched their personalities calm down. Follow me." Trafalgar moved.

"Now why would I do that?" Moving as I recognized the smoke and cursed seeing Smoker. "Long time no see Smoker."

"Where's StrawHat and your crew?" Smoker solidified in front of me and I shrugged.

"I'm assuming heading somewhere to meet up and come up with plans. And I need to join my crew." I stopped when Law gave me his Vivre card and raised a brow. "What are you planning?"

"I'm hoping that Luffy will do an alliance with me to go after a Yonko." Law spoke seriously as he looked at me and made sure we weren't seen nor heard.

I sighed softly and cursed as I took out my own Vivre card. "It won't take me long to find my friends and captain; when your ready to talk to my captain use my card I'm rarely ever far from my captain and crew."

Law was surprised and nodded his head as he watched me leave noticing that once I was unable to be seen I hid my haki as well. Law looked to my Vivre card and put it away before talking to Smoker about what he wanted to do.

I concentrated looking for my friend's signature's and was grateful for Franky earlier he had jackets for all of us and had grabbed mine which I normally wore as a cape but it worked for these situations in the cold as well an my ankle boots as well. "I'll have to ask him how he managed to store our things earlier without us noticing."

I stopped and hid in a dark corner and frowned seeing who looked like Franky but with a picture of Namj and sighed. Now I understood what Law meant by switching their personalities around; he put different people in different bodies. "Nami." I showed myself smiling softly and giggled getting a hug.

"Oh Luna do you know how worried everyone is; we have to join up with the rest." She smiled in Franky's body.

"Let's get going then." Heading out with her outside and looked around shivering as the cold got to me some. I cursed when Yeti looking things attacked and before I could attack I saw a stretched out rubber arm appear and hit them away. "Luffy!"

"Nami! Luna! Are you two alright?!" Luffy hugged us happily and was smiled nodding our heads.

"Yeah we're alright." Nami said and I stopped them both looking as I saw the blue sphere and Law appeared in front of us as Nami became worried. "Luffy do you know who that is?!" Nami yelled.

I looked to her. "His name is Trafalgar Law he's a supernova and a Warlord Luffy."

Luffy frowned listening. "What do you want?" Luffy stood there crossing his arms in front of myself and Nami.

"I came to propose that we make an alliance and take down a Yonko." Law said smirking.

I frowned and looked to Luffy there was one Yonko we didn't want to fight until we saw him again and that was Shanks. I knew that the Kid pirates wanted to take Shanks down as I had shocked Killer when I protected Shanks back from attacks.

"There's four Yonko's right? So which one?" Luffy spoke seriously he didn't want to go after Shanks either.

"The Yonko Kaido." Law gave that D smile and even I was shocked of who Law wanted to go after.

Nami was shocked like I was and I looked to Luffy as he grinned and he agreed to helping take Kaido down which ended up in Nami yelling at him and I hit Luffy hard hearing him groan in pain.

"Damn it Luffy! Kaido is the strongest Yonko and you...fuck!" I was pissed and started walking a head as we walked to our camp and Luffy, Law and Nami kept back from me as my haki had made itself known.

Law's P.O.V
Law walked with Luffy and Nami he could feel Luna's haki. "Has she always had a temper?"

"Nah; unless me, Ace or Sabo did something or someone else pissed her off. She'll calm down eventually; she won't go against what I say...she just worries about the crew. To the crew Luna is more the  just the sister she's also a mother figure; she cares for all of us and let's us help her lots." Luffy smiled and saw Luna relaxed but was smiling as he snickered.

Law watched seeing all tension go away from Luna and her haki calmed and vanished as well and frowned seeing a tattoo on her neck. "What's the tattoo on her neck."

"You know I can still hear you two behind me; so instead of asking my captain then ask me Law. And it's a tribal leopard tattoo." Luna walked into our hidden camp and was greeted right away and saw her frown seeing them all in different bodies still. "Damn it Law can you put my friends back in their bodies?"

"Not till their all together." He spoke seriously and saw the crew was shocked and listened leaning against a wall as Luffy, Luna and Nami explained what was happening and noticed Luna and Nami had moved as the crew started yelling in shock.

"Luffy are you crazy?! Us helping a Warlord to defeat a Yonko?! And not just any Yonko but Kaido! Have you not heard how dangerous that man is?!" Usopp yelled hysterically as he shook Luffy by the front of his coat.

He watched as Luna grabbed her crew mate and got him off Luffy and was speaking to him till he calmed. Law sighed as he pushed away from the wall. "I got a plan so long as we follow it we'll succeed."

Luna looked to Nami and sighed softly. "It's better if you explain the plan to the rest of us; with Luffy it will go right over his head."