Chapter 62

Luna's P.O.V
I was sad that after a couple weeks our new ship was complete with many rooms and everything we could ever want and need. All our things was moved from Going Merry to the new one and now many of us watched as Luffy said some final words to Going Merry saying sorry.

I spoke up as well seeing Luffy wanted me to repeat what I did that day two weeks ago. "Going Merry the sea is dark and lonely; you will never have to worry about that. Luffy will light your way please be free as you have always been with us."

Luffy lit Going Merry and we brought him back in his dinghy that he was standing in and as he got to us we froze hearing a female voice and looked towards Going Merry and it was hard as a few of us were crying or had tears in our eyes thinking of the first day we set foot on her deck and all our adventures up till now with her.

I saw Luffy join us and hug me before he smiled softly and wiped my tears away before he spoke. "Hey she'll always be with us sis; let's keep having many adventures for her. She made is free and we made her free now we have one more thing to do."

I smiled nodding my head. "Franky we have two questions to ask."

"What is is?" Franky looked curiously to myself and Luffy and we had all talked about asking him.

Luffy spoke up. "Would you like to join our crew? We need someone who knows the new ship inside and out."

Franky was surprised and grunted feeling Paulie smacked his back and push him towards the crew and smiled sighing. "That would be super; count me in."

I laughed with the others as Luffy hugged Franky and I spoke. "And is that beauty ready to set sail?"

"She's super ready to cast off whenever your ready." Franky and the shipwrights led us to our new ship and I gasped amazed seeing how huge she was and looked before I smirked. "Last one on has night shift!"

Iceburg laughed with the other builders seeing we all raced and shoved each other as we got on and Luffy tackled me causing my laughter to be heard and Usopp was on last.

I walked over when Luffy looked confused. "Thank you Usopp; welcome home." Removing his disguise and hugged him hearing the whimpers and I moved to look at a smiling Luffy. "Well Usopp; your on last and so you have the first part of night shift is that fair?"

Luffy smiled softly looking over. "Knew you wouldn't leave us Usopp; welcome back."

"Th-that's fine Luna...I'm sorry everyone! Please forgive me." Usopp was crying and after Zoro scared him we all greeted Usopp back.

I was thinking when I heard Robin gasp and come over to us. "What is it Robin?"

"We all have bounties now; take a look." Robin handed our bounties out and I gasped giggling.

"They bounced my bounty from 95,000,000 to 110,000,000." I smirked seeing Alive was still on my bounty and then looked at the rest. "Oooh Zoro's is higher then Luffy's." Laughing and moved as Luffy chased me around and I got him in a head lock ruffling his head.

Iceburg was watching us and chuckled clearing his throat. "Time for you's to cast off; we just got word that some government and marine people are on their way here. We don't want any troubles for anyone here."

Luffy grinned. "Then let's get going." He rushed out to the deck it took a bit and soon we were out to sea on out new ship and Franky called us all together.

I listened to what Franky said about the ship needing a name and I snickered leaning against a railing as I listened and froze hearing purring getting louder in my mind and spoke mentally to Lucci. 'Morning sleeping beauty; how are you feeling?'

Lucci winced having some pain and a slight head ache. 'Morning; how long was I out for?'

I smirked to myself. 'Two weeks; we've just left Water 7 on our new ship designed by Franky who is also with us.' I had been watching and listening before looking to Franky when he said the name that Iceburg said. "Thousand Sunny?"

Luffy smiled hearing the name as well and he looked to the lion head. "Then that is it's name; Thousand Sunny." Luffy held his hat and looked over when Sanji kicked away two cannon balls and myself and Zoro sliced a few others. "Franky take us out!"

Franky smirked. "Hold on this will be super!" He used a new addition to help us escape with quick but big energy boosts.

I could feel that Lucci was worried and giggled. 'Calm down; I'm alright look in your left pants pocket.'

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci had woke up and knew that Luna was alright especially when she was playfully teasing him. He knew that Luna was happy and was lost in her thoughts.

Lucci got worried when Luna went quiet again but he could feel how happy she was and he sighed before frowning when he checked his pocket and was surprised. 'Your vivre card; you know that means that I can always find you.'

'It also means that you'll always know if I'm alright or not Lucci. Yes we fought but we're in this together no matter who or what we are...we will always fight for each other so long as we get stronger and stay alive.' Luna spoke softly as she knew that Lucci wouldn't give up on her.

Lucci was surprised and smiled softly as he listened to Luna and he knew what he had to do. "Luna you know I would do anything to keep you safe...I'm sorry I upset you but I'm proud of you during the fight. You did great at fighting me I'll be feeling that pain for awhile; you had gotten stronger and quicker since Alabasta."

Luna smiled softly and she watched her crew giggling when they all went to play around and she got up on the railing and jumped laughing when Luffy caught her. "No tickling."

Lucci chuckled listening as he looked seeing his team thankfully Blueno had gotten them all to safety before anything could happen to them. 'Becareful Luna I'm sure your headed for your next adventure; there's rumours if you's make it to Sabaody Archipalego that you and your friends might run into the rest of the rookies and the worse generation of which now you are apart of as well.'

'Worst generation? Alright Lucci now you have me confused.' Luna had moved to hide as the crew had made it a game to chase her and she was barely escaping her friends and got to her room snickering when they piled in and she then ended up piling on top of her minus Nami and Robin.

Lucci purred sensing Luna's happiness and he took the bounty posters from Kalifa. 'Worse generation is you new pirates and you's are the strongest of your generation. Your all pirates that the government and the marines have deemed the most dangerous in your generation all have have bounties $100,000,000 or higher. Right now the highest is your first mate, then yourself and your captain. I'm surprised that the cook didn't make it but he's close to your captain.'

'I'm surprised as well; in our crew Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji are the demon trio their always getting stronger quicker then the rest of us.' Luna thought about the bounties as she pushed her friends out smiling and saw Nami and Robin giggling.

'That's true but your getting stronger quickly; we haven't seen any other in your generation able to use haki as good as you can hence why you got a high bounty as well. And helping to defeat me which I'm proud of you kitten; and thank you for the kiss.' Lucci smirked as he knew he made her blush and chuckled yawning.

'You need some more rest I felt that wave of exhaustion Lucci; we'll talk more I promise.' Luna heard Lucci grumble before he rested again for her.