Chapter 99

Luna's P.O.V
I was glad when we were all back to the sea's we knew what direction to go in but we had to battle a storm. It was easier for the Heart Pirates to travel under the sea then it was for our ship or Kidd's since we were above water for a good period of time.

I heard Nami saying we should go underwater but Kidd was refusing and I looked to Luffy. "I hate to say it but I agree with Kidd; we need to stay above the water because we'll have to attack right away when we get on scene."

Nami looked to me and then Luffy and Zoro who both agreed. Nami looked to me and smiled walking over. "Go get Luffy the coat we had bought him awhile back."

"He'll love it." I smiled as I stood and walked into my room where we agreed it was the best place to hide things since no one really entered my room.

I walked over to a chest I had for clothes and unlocked and opened it taking out the coat that we had gotten Luffy and I smiled as it looked like the one Shanks wore.

I walked out seeing Luffy on deck and opened the coat draping it on his shoulders seeing his surprise. "Well we knew that your birthday was close and well we all pitched in and bought you this; you needed something that suited you and could with stand the weather."

Luffy smiled and gave me a hug but I saw the tears in his eyes. "Thank you Luna, everyone I love it and will cherish it." Luffy made sure it sat comfortably and he noticed that Kidd and Law were out watching as Kidd fires on the enemy and Law got the samurai onto his submarine.

Law looked over and teleported himself onto our deck as Kidd joined it was soon a show as we watched all three captains arguing and I couldn't help myself but start laughing.

Luffy froze as he heard me and grinned as he attacked with Kidd and Law before looking at me. "Did it bring us memories Luna?"

"Yeah it sure did; damn haven't thought about those memories in years." Shifting my blade as I rested my hand on my blade.

Luffy chuckled and he glared at the enemy who got scared seeing all three ships. "If you want to fight on the sea's then you fight against us pirates!"

I smirked looking to Zoro as we attacked at the same time and my attack destroyed much of their sails and masts as Zoro took out much of the enemies. "What do you say we try that move Zoro?"

"Might as well it's been awhile since we've had to use that technique." He got his three swords at the ready position.

I smirked and teased my blade from it's sheath as I did I could hear the wind start to howl and smirked as Zoro used it dragon technique and I was close behind as I jumped the winds picked up and not only shredded the sails but destroyed the masts and did major damage on the ships and crew.

I chuckled as we high fived seeing the damage and the crews were struggling to escape us as Luffy spoke.

"Like I said when you take to the sea's your fighting real pirates!" He had his signature grin causing all our crew to take notice.

Law had spoke up as we pushed on after finishing with the so called pirates. "We have about a day or two journey to Wano; it's the real place and Kaido is always there and rarely leaves."

"Ah it's a base; how long has he had that island as his base?" Sanji spoke up as he leaned against a railing.

"As far as I understand it's been years." Law looked to us seriously. "There's two entrances front and back I can take the back and be undetected so long as your two crews go through the front."

I looked to Luffy before going to my room and grabbed a map smiling seeing that Jabra left it before we had left and I walked back onto deck grateful the weather calmed but the wind was in our favour. "This is the map to Wano."

Law, Kidd, Killer all got onto our ship as I opened the map seeing that Jabra had it all marked. "We're going to the heart of the place; this island is basically a kingdom to him it's never been penetrated by anyone for many people fear Kaido since he's one of the Yonko."

Kidd frowned. "He's wicked strong and deadly are you sure we'll be able to win a fight against him?"

"We'll win; the samurai also will be helping in this fight...we have to make sure they go ahead of us so they can get a chance to fight Kaido but we can't be far behind since we'll also be their back up." Luffy spoke and Law smirked a little as Kidd looked shocked.

"I said it two years ago StrawHat but your crazy." Kidd spoke shaking his head and looked to Killer who spoke so only Kidd heard him.

I smirked hearing what Kidd said and looked towards the sea seriously as I thought about what was to come and I was worried as I knew that the next battle we had a good chance of having casualties.

Most of the crew had spread out as the trio had returned to their ships as the rest of us went and did our own things before we ever made it to our destination.

Sanji called everyone to come eat and I got up and walked over to the kitchen and smiled softly as I smelt my favourite food which was boneless chicken breasts with rice topped with mushroom soup. "Smells amazing." I smiled walking to my spot which was between Luffy and Robin as I yawned.

Sanji walked over handing out everyone's food and told Luffy not to steal before he brought drinks and as he sometimes does he brings us ladies smoothies.

Zoro as normal had his sake which caused him and Sanji to start arguing over nothing like usual, Robin and Chopper were talking about books and Nami would give some input. I noticed that when things calmed some for us like this then we were all at peace and I heard a purr in my mind as I ate.

'How are you doing Lucci?' I spoke and ducked a book that somehow appeared and Luffy got hit in the face for trying to steal people's food.

'I'm alright my dear; just finishing some paper work and had to deal with Akainu about another problem. That man does give everyone a headache when he wants.' Lucci sat but the irritation was clear.

'Garp said that he became more aggressive after his and the former marine admiral had their fight. That man is a murderer for the so called justice he talks about.' I finished my food and took my drink onto the deck and noticed that Law's submarine was surfaced and the Kidd pirates were on the deck wondering around.

'Tell me Luna...what is true justice to you?' Lucci thought as he had his drink.

( To everyone who is reading this book thank you for reading so far I honestly love hearing from everyone. The comments are great nothing negative which I love, seeing the votes but what surprised me is on this book I have 3.43K for readers which takes my breath away. But now to what I really want to say as you may or may not noticed I put Book 1 on this book for I'm making a sequel so yes we'll see Luna and everyone again. Chapter 100 will be the final chapter but before 100 is posted I promise I'm going to have my new book made and hopefully the link will work so I can post the link at the end of the last chapter. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting you make me want to right better then ever 😊)

Rob Lucci x OC (Book 1 Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara