Chapter 4

Luna's P.O.V
I smiled looking to Koby and Luffy as they talked but froze when I felt another presence coming and I moved shoving Luffy and Koby away from a wall that burst a few seconds after. I bit my lip when we got sent flying to the other side of the room and my right shoulder hit the ground making a loud popping sound and I knew in that instant that I had dislocated my shoulder. I cursed softly as I stood holding my shoulder and massaged it trying to get my shoulder back into place and moved my left hand to my blade and teased the blade so it showed just a little bit. "Careful Luffy; don't let her looks trick you but this woman is strong but not as strong as us for sure she counts on fear to control her crew." I whispered to Luffy once he was close enough to hear me.

Alvida was glaring at Koby her spiked bat in hand. "Now who is it you want to arrest you disrespectful brat!" She swung her bat towards Koby and Luffy defended him as I moved Koby away when Luffy sent Alvida flying up through the roof to the main deck. "Luffy bring us above please." I looked to my captain and held on when he wrapped us in his arms and used his powers to move through the same hole he sent Alvida through and we landed in front of the crew and I drew my blade protecting Koby since I knew Luffy could protect himself.

I fought off a few minions and was quick to defeat them I used my armor haki to strengthen my blade and destroy their weapons smirking. "We're not commoners gents; we're pirates and you's don't stand a chance against us."

Koby was shaking scared as he watched Luffy and myself fighting the pirates like it was nothing and he was shocked seeing how strong we were together. "Wh-what are you's?"

Luffy grinned his famous D grin. "We're pirates and we'll fight for our dreams; I will be pirate king no matter what!" Sending his arm whipping out and he defeated Alvida knocking her out and he looked to the pirates and I giggled as they got scared of him and I smirked having an idea.

I walked towards the pirates and sheathed my sword. "Give us your dinghy and leave the people alone or else there will be marines here; well if your unlucky they'll be here after my captain and friend are out of here. You's come after us it won't end well for any of you's."

I sneered watching as the pirates ran away and I looked out over the edge of the ship cursing softly seeing marine ships and hurried to Luffy. "Time to go the marines ate coming. Koby it's now or never if you stay there's a chance that you'll get arrested with that lot and your dreams won't come true; you have a better chance of travelling with us to the next island."

Koby gulped shaking but nodded and helped me as we lowered a dinghy into the water and I made sure Luffy and Koby were in before I got in and raised the sail heading towards the next island thankfully my compass was working. I looked back to the ships and saw the marines were about twenty minutes away and the wind was in our sails giving us a great head start. "Alright to the next island we go and maybe we can find our next crew mate."

Luffy grinned and he looked to Koby who started talking about a pirate hunter called Zoro and I seen him look to me and I nodded my head as I moved the dingy towards the direction of the island. Luffy groaned as his stomach growled until I tossed him some food. "Thanks Luna your the best. So Luna have you heard of this Zoro person?"

I looked to Luffy surprised and nodded my head. "Yeah Zoro's a pirate hunter he goes after any pirate he can; in a way I guess you can say he helps out the government by taking out any kind of pirates he can. We'll be running into lots of hunters through out our travels we have to be stronger then them; all their doing is trying to live their lives and get by for another day. The sea's aren't kind and many islands are like ours was...and some are much much worse and there are dark things going on."

Luffy frowned as he listened but smiled. "Ah I'm sure we'll be alright; and once we get our crew we'll kick all sorts of butt. And we'll have Zoro join our crew I trust your judgement too Luna."

Koby was pale and shocked at how casually the two new pirates were talking. "Are you both crazy?! Zoro will kill you both! He's a monster!" He was shaking like a leaf and he saw both of the pirates smile with confidence and he thought of something. "Luna; what is your full name?"

I smiled happily. "It's Luna D Evermore and I'm the assassin for my future crew; I have a dream to find out what happened on the day my island was destroyed and to make sure that Luffy becomes the king of pirates." I had no fear of telling Koby my dreams and I saw the shock on his face. "Yes we're both D's and we don't care if people know that...D has been a hidden name for years and many don't know what D stands for but I do...and I must say all D's so far live up to the name of D."

Luffy's P.O.V
Luffy watched and listened to what Luna was saying and he remembered the day that they met their brothers. He grinned thinking of when Ace and Sabo's jaws dropped to the ground hearing that Luna was a D and that she was no girly girl and had no problem with fighting and protecting their little group.

Luffy thought back to when he had been caught by the pirates on the island and he had been saved by his siblings and Luna had used her blade not hesitating since she was taught if you drew a weapon you had to be ready to use it. But he also remembered when she would wake up screaming from memories of the night her island was destroyed and she touched what looked like fang marks on her neck like it was soothing to her.

Luffy looked up when he heard fingers snapping and he looked to his sister happily. "Your right we'll build our crew and one day we'll meet Shanks again as his equal. That day I'll give back his hat."

Luna smiled softly as she sat steering the dinghy thinking back to when she first met Shanks. "I would love to see Shanks again and show him how much stronger we have gotten."

Koby listened to us with a surprised look on his face and he smiled seeing the happiness coming from Luna and Luffy. "Wait you both know Red Haired Shanks? What's he like?"

Luna giggled and looked to Luffy happily. "How to explain Shanks; well he's a caring person he doesn't care if you insult him, hit him, dump food or drinks on him but no one ever insults or hurts his friends and crew that's when you see how serious Shanks can be. Shanks saved me from a raft when my island had been destroyed and he brought me to Luffy's island and he introduced me to Luffy which I'm forever grateful he did. On the day he left he gave me this sword and one day I would love to connect blades with him to show how stronger I am and will be with our crew as my support."

Luffy nodded his head and removed his hat. "A week before Shanks left he saved me from a sea king and lost his arm for it; that's the same day he brought Luna and I gained a friend and in time during our training she became my sister and we have a brother as well. He's a year or so older then Luna but he's a great person."

Luna's P.O.V
I smiled listening to Luffy talk about Shanks and Ace and looked back out to the sea thinking of when Sabo was alive and I giggled remembering when Ace and Sabo would argue over who was stronger or when all three argued who could protect me better.

I looked to the clouds and remembered when Sabo and I would watch clouds together once awhile as we relaxed and when he was killed I promised I would never loose someone else that I held dear to my heart. "Luffy maybe when we see our brother again; it would be nice to just sit for awhile and talk again with him. I miss him and I never saw him when I sailed I only saw his bounties which are impressive." I was smiling and only thought about what future adventures we would have with our future crew.