Chapter 73

Luna's P.O.V
I was on deck with Zoro as we were doing some sword training nothing wicked rough but it gave us something to do. I was laughing when I had tripped Zoro and stopped hearing a screech of a mail seagull and looked up  when it landed and walked over putting my blade away and smiled seeing my new bingo book. "Thank you."

"Hm? Another new bingo book?" Zoro walked over as a the rest followed me to the kitchen and I opened it and stopped seeing a few of us all in it now. "Their desperate." Zoro spoke as he frowned.

Robin looked and stopped. "Oh here's information about you Luna; they changed your status to supernova now." Robin was surprised and shocked the rest of us and I looked.

"Oh fuck." I was floored seeing and smirked. "Luffy, Zoro your also supernova's." I giggled as they looked and all our prices were in the bingo book as well.

Zoro and Luffy cheered seeing they weren't far behind me in their prices and I sighed shaking my head and froze when a call came over our radio snail hearing someone in distress and frowned. "Nami what island are we close too?!"

"It's Punk Hazard! Why would anyone be there that place is uninhabitable after the major fight." Nami walked over as the plea kept replaying and it had me worried.

Luffy and Zoro joined us again and were listening we all had the same thought something was wrong and Nami filled Luffy in on what happened on the island.

Luffy frowned. "Why not split up? Half stay here and the rest go to the island."

I looked to Luffy. "Well if anyone was on the island the only place they could be on is the winter side of it; but still that side it just as dangerous as it's counter part."

Nami sighed thinking and she started making teams and noticed that we were all watching her. "Alright Luna I know you usually go with Luffy but this time you should hang back here since Zoro will be with Luffy. You and Sanji will be good here and Franky and myself will also stay back. That leaves Robin, Usopp, Chopper, Brook, Luffy and Zoro your going on land."

I started thinking and counting off how many people were in each team. "Six on shore and five on the ship everyone make sure you have a snail with you and do your best to stay together on that island we don't know what to expect." Hearing what sounded like movement and looked as I sensed something in the water and looked frowning when I didn't see anything. "Be careful you guys." Moving and helped to lower them into the row boat into the water with them in it.

We watched as they headed to shore and I looked around after hearing the movement earlier I was a little more alert not knowing if it was a sea king or not. I moved to watch my friends moving around deck talking and saw that Franky was making sure the others made it to shore.

"They made it to shore safely. Hopefully this isn't a trap." Franky stood by the railing he voiced the same thought many of us were having.

"Luna? Did the Red Haired Pirates ever run into trouble on these sea's?" Nami looked over curiously as she was looking at maps.

I shook my head. "We never came around these parts; but once in awhile in other parts of the waters here in the New World once in awhile there was a few bold pirates thinking they could defeat the Red Haired Pirates. They never stood a chance against that crew; when it was time to fight you could feel Shanks haki...to be honest I think Luffy will be the only person who could possibly go toe to toe with Shanks in the future." I climbed down and landed easily on the deck and froze when gas bombs landed on our ship and before we could do anything we ended up all passing out. I managed to see bodies moving towards us before blacking out.

Luffy's P.O.V
Luffy frowned alert when he used his observation haki and looked around. "We're not alone; Zoro." He saw Zoro place his hands on his swords and when what looked like some big monkey's attacked their group they started fighting.

Luffy worried some that if they were attacked here on land then no doubt that the Thousand Sunny was also attacked as well. He coughed as a gas surrounded them and soon blacked out as well.

*timeskip*

Luffy groaned slowly waking up and noticed that he was in a cage chained up and once he started getting a sense of things he saw all his crew and worried. "Guys!"

Luna's P.O.V
I groaned painfully slowly waking up when I heard yelling and gasped waking up and saw Luffy and saw him relax but worry was evident. "Ouch...we're alright Luffy some sort of gas knocked us out on the ship not long after you's left."

Luffy remembered. "Yeah we had a gas knock us out as well; but where are we?" Looking around.

The others were waking up and I moved so my back was against the wall and I was sitting besides Franky. As I took a pin from my pocket I stopped hearing footsteps and looked to direction and cursed softly when I recognized the Clown as Ceaser the clown and behind him was Trafalgar Law.

Luffy frowned when he saw Law and nudged me. "Luna isn't that the man from Sabaody two years ago?"

"Yeah that's Trafalgar Law a.k.a Surgeon of Death, captain of the Heart pirates and the newest Warlord. The psychopathic clown is Ceaser the clown he ate the Gas Gas fruit." I sneered remembering what Lucci told me awhile back.

Ceaser laughed standing in front of the cage. "Oh the famous StrawHat pirates; such fools and so easy for us to capture." Ceaser smirked as he taunted us.

I noticed my blade was still on me and smirked as during the two years I had placed sea prism in the case and then it's specially hooked to my person. "According to the marines and government he's got a nice price on his head; they both do." Speaking softly as soon as Ceaser turned his back.

When I saw a couple goons opening the cage to go for my blade I hit them hard enough with my haki that sent them flying and saw the surprised faces. "Try that again I dare you." Smirking as I taunted Ceaser seeing him loosing his calm and leave as he vented.

Franky chuckled from besides me and he noticed that Law had also left before he heard a click and smirked seeing I had my hands free and I moved quickly freeing all of  them.

Robin thanked me when I freed her and soon we were all free and moved as Franky easily broke out of the cage and Zoro grabbed his swords as goons attacked he swung his blades taking down the first wave of goons.

Luffy smirked. "What do you say about getting out of here now everyone?" Luffy cracked his knuckles smirking as we followed a path and sneered getting attacked and it caused us all to end up getting separated.